Wolfman

Dayz Standalone

On 11-10-2016 at 1:36 PM, Scott said:

thank god my game isnt like that i would puke on my computer and throw it away :D

We are poor over here Scott :P 

Nah, maybe it is time to upgrade my pc... Now the second question remains; am i willing to pay it..

On 10/13/2016 at 10:42 AM, Aquiz said:

We are poor over here Scott :P 

Nah, maybe it is time to upgrade my pc... Now the second question remains; am i willing to pay it..

I wont even pay for a new pc :) i can play on this one i have fun so its all good.( even with my shit grapisch )

I spend that money on a holiday or a new car. 

Edited by -BuGs-WolfMan

59d0228f7f1f5_dayzplaytime.thumb.png.f9a57bcb96d52665308789e1de297f92.png

Im gonna enter the 3k playtime on this game soon. :party:
Also i wanna drag IceOps into DayZ more and see what nice people i can get out of it.
Beta is almost here and Haters are gonna hate <3 Im jumping out of the roof when Beta arrivés. ( also crying because i know my pc is gonna die with that update )

Over 2 months i will buy another PC so i will be ready to start with another project  a official IceOps|DayZ team and a IceOps|PUBG team.

Our plan is to make IceOps more a varied clan with different games so it is not only gonna stay with Cod4 and CSGO.

If you feel addressed to take the lead and make a IceOps|CSGO team then feel free to do this, Lets show the World what Team IceOps can do!

@Wolfman

It's a great idea.

I wish you success in your plan, and it will be really interesting.

I also wanted to offer the game "Paladins". In fact, it is not much different from "Overwatch". But this game has special advantages in tournaments (there are a lot of them). Also it's free, which can increase the availability of this game ;)

Edited by VanZy

12 hours ago, VanZy said:

I also wanted to offer the game "Paladins"

My idea is to go worldwide with IceOps, so not only DayZ and PUBG, also games like Paladins and GTA5.

I want to see in  other games: Members with IceOps Tags.

So people will see that IceOps is a Great clan!

I am sure there will be some sort of Clan-Tournament in almost every game.

Also i have allot of connection with other clans from different games that i can use to create event's.

Stay Tuned i will bring a Update soon.

Join our Discord server: IceOps Discord
Or Join our Ts server IP: ts.iceops.co

Paladins isn't a bad idea  

And playing matches in cs:go with 5vs5 and our clan like vs other clan or Normal people so they will notice the clan tag

From me i am ain't going to buy gta 5  till the release of gta 6 then it will become cheaper :)

Maybe i would buy pubg or dayz but nothing thats more expensive ;)