Association

Mod Soundpacks & Video Editing

Greetings everybody,

I've messed with this in the past already (not in great detail), but if anyone already knows where&how to find the obscurity mod's soundpacks, extract them and convert to mp3, you'd save me a lot of frustration ^^

- The reason I need this is I'm making another obscurity montage, this one I hope to be much better quality than the last as far as editing goes. Sound plays a huge role in this. I'd also like to remove sounds such as heavy breathing after taking damage, but this is one of my lower priorities at the moment.

Next, has anyone played with 3D text yet? I've tried it a little in some fancy programs such as Vicon Boujou and Cinema4D, but I was not very good at it and all I ended up with was a ton of render time and horrible results. I gave up quite quickly. :* I'm sure those programs are perfect for the job, but once again, I'm missing experience in this area.

Lastly, if anybody knows any neat techniques for Sony Vegas Pro, feel free to share. Currently I'm in desperate need of finding a way to fast forward a clip, but to first ease into it, going from normal speed slowly into faster or reverse. I've heard this can be done in After Effects, but if it can be done in Sony Vegas, I'd much more prefer that. Any tips are much appreciated. :) 

See you soon

Edited by Association

Does anybody know how to downgrade to cod4x version 15? I've posted on their forum but they haven't gotten back to me... For such a simple thing you'd think one of the members there would respond :P