iAMtheGREATEST

Server you got banned on:

Iceops Softcore

Your UID/GUID:

U:32:2356323164

Admin UID/GUID:

I:0:0

Ban reason:

"Repeated violation of elevator glitch he been told so many times and just abuses the server and people in it"

Ban length:

48 hours

What happend:

Finished a game and this message came up, never been warned ONCE about using elevators although been raged at by other players in server for using them, would like clarification on "just abuses the server and people in it" ,thank you

I'm just saying this, You obviously know that elevator glitches are not allowed but you continue to do so? At the end of the day if you know then DON'T DO IT. I say sit this ban out but i do believe that 48hr's is a bit harsh for a first offence. Could the Moderator/Member please stand up? <3 

I didn't know, there are no rules listed when you enter the game, in fact one of your admins was in one of the games I played whilst I performed the elevator and he said something along the lines of "it isn't technically glitching" so what was I supposed to think? ^^

22 minutes ago, ANIME IS GAY said:

Ban reason:

"Repeated violation of elevator glitch"

Lol ? 

11 minutes ago, ANIME IS GAY said:

I didn't know, there are no rules listed when you enter the game, in fact one of your admins was in one of the games I played whilst I performed the elevator and he said something along the lines of "it isn't technically glitching" so what was I supposed to think? ^^

You need to be told not to do something that you're not suppose to do in the first place?

IW must of thought "this is the perfect spot for people to glitch!".

Edited by Blade

elevator glitch not allowed so if its too me i will do 3d ban so wait till ban ends you have been banned twice for elevator glitch so you know its not allowed so you will never be unbanned just wait till ban ends 

p.s. you are banned for 3d not 2d 

2016-09-02 (1).png

Hello Anime, thank you for appealing you ban at iceops.co. 

However, you should be known with our rules if you play at our servers.

Rule 6 ;No exploiting of bugs (this includes but is not limited to glitching, scroll shooting etc.)

This is glitching and you have been warned.

Since the servers were down for a while, could it be true that you have not experienced the first ban.

Ban will be reduced to 1 day

Be warned in further cases, also we changed your name to iAMtheGREATEST since your last name was too offensive ;)

Happy and of course, fair gaming!

-The IceOps Staff.