[U:32:434687191]

Admin UID/GUID:

[I:0:0]

Ban reason:

Impersonating a moderator?

Ban length:

12h

What happend:

I did not impersonate a moderator, I took inspiration from this guys name, the name I had was not the same as his and i did not even say anything in the chat, I never claimed to be a moderator, nor did I claim to be [M]-Hades'

Also these are the server rules:

1.   No profanity

2.   No childish behaviour

3.   No racism or discrimination of any kind

4.   No offensive language

5.   No overriding of the censoring mechanism (It is there for a reason!)

6.   No exploiting of bugs (this includes but is not limited to glitching, scroll shooting etc.)

7.   Map glitching however should be tolerated as long as it is not interrupting the game or too disturbing

8.   Enforcing of own rules will lead to a ban / loss of power

9.   Religious discussions / references are forbidden

Nowhere here does it say that impersonating an admin or anything like that is prohibited which by the way is not something I did, (I just had a name which was phonetically similar). Furthermore the only way you can find this list is by looking through this webpage, might be helpful if it displays something similar to this when loading the game (just an idea).

As well as this, this is my first "offense" and no warning was issued to me, I wasn’t even timed out and asked to change my name, nothing was said in the chat in-game, and lastly 12 hours is a bit harsh, I know someone who insulted an admin directly and only got a 10 min ban.

I know i'm not supposed to talk here but this has to be said, Impersonating Admins/Members is a kinda no brainer. I think the rule doesn't even have to be written down for you to know that it is not allowed. Please just sit this one out. It's only 12hrs that's only half a day. Think of the people who have 3 day bans ;) 

21 minutes ago, JoeyyyyFTW said:

I know i'm not supposed to talk here but this has to be said, Impersonating Admins/Members is a kinda no brainer. I think the rule doesn't even have to be written down for you to know that it is not allowed. Please just sit this one out. It's only 12hrs that's only half a day. Think of the people who have 3 day bans ;) 

Then dont Joey. Pointed it out already, thanks. 

Also other server moderators; leave handling appeals to headmembers and above + involved member. 

The following ban is legimate according to rule 1 and 2. Profanity, childish behavior. Think twice before doing Action like these, because the ban will get increased the next time you commit an offense. 

I wasn't banned for childish behaviour, I was banned for impersonating a moderator, which i didn't do, and if you want to enforce bans for childish behaviour then in my opinion you would be banning kids every game, as every game I get called out for cheating etc... by kids who just can't handle that I am a higher skill than them. (by all means investigate me for cheating if you wish).  

Plus don't you think I should have been warned before banning me straight away, if they had just said something or told me to change my name I would have been fine with it. 

The banning for impersonation is a more recent rule which is why it's not on the rules page. I do not see a reason for you to be banned but until @Mc.Joker Has something to say I won't unban you. In fairness you might as well just wait for the ban to finish.