Obscurity

Your UID/GUID:

401d1a13

Admin UID/GUID:

0436638b

Ban reason:

Wallhack

What happened:

I didn't actually hack, i no-scoped an admin on the roof luckly and also it was in like 2014

On March 11, 2016 at 10:51 PM, Kenai said:

ahh yes. I banned that GUID under the name of 'Wileyu' for using Fullbright which lets you see the obs clearly as Red. Fullbright is not allowed and is bannable as it counts as cheating since you can't use it without configuring your config differently.

We are using a new banning system which is better than the previous way- Since we are using this one, bans under GUID's cannot be unbanned in this system I'm afraid. If you're using a cracked key and it was not you, then get another cracked key.

But bans for cheating are not tolerated here and will NOT be unbanned.

P.S; This GUID is different than the previous ban appeal you made.

Here

Dude but plss unban me i was like 10 when I last time played on that server and i didn't play cod 4 for like 2 years now and i wanna play Iceobs with my friends and I culdn't because i was banned and I swear at god i will never ever again use that fucking fullbright again!

18 hours ago, Kenai said:

We are using a new banning system which is better than the previous way- Since we are using this one, bans under GUID's cannot be unbanned in this system I'm afraid. If you're using a cracked key and it was not you, then get another cracked key.

But bans for cheating are not tolerated here and will NOT be unbanned.

Here

what part of this don't you understand? It's not possible.

2 hours ago, Yak'Uni said:

Dude but plss unban me i was like 10 when I last time played on that server and i didn't play cod 4 for like 2 years now and i wanna play Iceobs with my friends and I culdn't because i was banned and I swear at god i will never ever again use that fucking fullbright again!

I still dont see a apology, and You're not aware of what you did.

In your Ban appeal  you did not write down the real reason why you got banned

( What happened: )

I didn't actually hack, i no-scoped an admin on the roof luckly and also it was in like 2014

So even in your Ban appeal your lying, you could tell the truth about the Fullbright But you did not!

Gives me enough reason not to accept your request

And +1 @Kenai

But bans for cheating are not tolerated here and will NOT be unbanned

5 hours ago, Yak'Uni said:

i wanna play Iceobs with my friends and I culdn't 

"Iceobs" iceops obsecurity. +1 for you.

But bans for cheating will not be lifted.