Wolfman

Rules FreezeTag

There are no rules so maybe we can make some rules..

Like: NO marty, Laststand, tube and No Juggernaut,

This is my request and i think more people would like some rules here.

Since we are not able to edit the mod, we can not restrict several perks and attachments. 

And it will be uncontrollable if we say "you cant use martyrdom". 

Even though i like this idea, it will almost be impossible.  

Uhm, to my knowledge we can disable the perks. However, Ninja says it's part of the game and we never settled the argument :D

Marty, Noobtube and clays should be disabled. (Last Stand and Juggernaut are not too bad, they therefore give up more valuable perks)

If enoug people like this post, I have backup against Ninja :evil:

6 minutes ago, 0sjors0 said:

oh yes especialy those tubers.... god so bad when you are the last one alive

You just suck at it :evil:

Im with Aquiz about the tube and marty

Clays are fine <3 

oh and juggertnaut is a bit op because it is not softcore and if you use the perk your like a Tank...

So if you just got defrosted + that perk Is GG 1vs10 ez .

On 10/7/2016 at 8:23 PM, Mc.Joker said:

No from me,

Just get some skills and change your tactic. Learn to improvise...

I agree with Joker

Get skills you nubs :D

Well, did you @Mc.Joker and @Prime even play there once? Or better more often?

Problem with marty and tube is cuz of the maps which are voted again and again, especially killhouse or ambush are spawnkills. There is no tactic nor skill you can use to avoid being hit by it.

No need to mention the other maps since it's the same everywhere.

Tube, Martyerdom, 3x frag, P90, Shotguns, flashbang, stungrenate, claymore, death silence, juggernaut, Last stand, RPG...

This are all perks/guns you will find people who want to have them disabled. Why not disabling the complete game?

Well Killhouse and shipment should be removed from rotation.

Can we not just do a vote ?

if i am online in the server, I see people cry about 3 things all the time>

>Marty

>Tube

>Juggernaut

Im just calling 3 things. Not a big list like above..

To make the game more fun, because those 3 things makes the game less fun. It even makes you RQ.

And for the people that dont like the idea go ahead burst down on me, but i play this game for fun and there is no fun with this.

And @Ninja Yes we will find people that dont like more things, But they should just stick to the average that has voted.

Yes I play and have played it a lot. And never saw a problem in it. Haven't even heard people cry about it until now. 

So the problem is with a few people and not the majority of the server. But why on ft only? Because hc and softcore got it also and there aren't problems there. 

I would say just let it be as Ninja said so too, it's part of the game. 

I have played it many times, Though not recently and yes ik how those are pain but I still see them as part of game and should be allowed

Just my opinion

4 hours ago, 0sjors0 said:

@-BuGs-WolfMan i only mind those annoying clays on frozen ppls...

the noobtubers and martyr arent even that big of a problem, atleast yesterday.

Claymore has no effect on people that are frosted, they get a protection and can walk through it.

Only for the people that wants to sit near to defrost them but thats more your own bad ingame :) Always remember the clays and c4 that can be there should be no problem if you know they are there.

( Bombsqout ) Love that class

On 7-10-2016 at 7:03 PM, Lookout said:

Uhm, to my knowledge we can disable the perks. However, Ninja says it's part of the game and we never settled the argument :D

Marty, Noobtube and clays should be disabled. (Last Stand and Juggernaut are not too bad, they therefore give up more valuable perks)

If enough people like this post, I have backup against Ninja :evil:

I think Last Stand and Juggernaut should be disabled.

When you're being shot and you're going into the Last Stand mode, you are just having godmode for 1-2 seconds and the one in Last Stand will be able to kill you if you have to reload. 

Juggernaut.. What can I say.. It's one of the most annoying perks out there. I had to shoot 3 times with a barret 50 cal. on a torso to kill some guy with juggernaut. That's absolute crap. I can't live with the fact that I need to shoot someone 3 times with that gun. 

Long story short. I hate Juggernaut and many others do too. 

But tbh, I don't have a problem with claymores. I have more problems with 3x flash/stun and 3x frag grenade.

1 hour ago, =CraZyDoGGy= said:
Spoiler

I think Last Stand and Juggernaut should be disabled.

When you're being shot and you're going into the Last Stand mode, you are just having godmode for 1-2 seconds and the one in Last Stand will be able to kill you if you have to reload. 

Juggernaut.. What can I say.. It's one of the most annoying perks out there. I had to shoot 3 times with a barret 50 cal. on a torso to kill some guy with juggernaut. That's absolute crap. I can't live with the fact that I need to shoot someone 3 times with that gun. 

Long story short. I hate Juggernaut and many others do too. 

Spoiler

But tbh, I don't have a problem with claymores. I have more problems with 3x flash/stun and 3x frag grenade.

headshot mate, its all about the headshots :P (also r700 is 2 shots i think)  i have no problem with the last stand, if i need to reload il quickly switch to pistol wich is enough to finish em even before they can react...

Juggernaut and Stopping Power are antagonists in this game. 

This is what lookout ment. If we ban Juggernaut we also Have to ban Stopping Power, which i do not agree on. 

Ontopic; i agree about last stand and the tube.