FoxBao

Question about rules

I just want to know if poss an afk marine and undermaping are forbidden (undermaping yes i guess), I didn't saw these rules in the "rules" topic. I saw a lot of players poss an afk marine and kill the others easily, that's why I'm asking ^^

Possessing/Taking an AFK players' weapons isn't technically a rule-- But when I play I try to make sure no one does it as for me it counts as teamkilling. (Also this keeps the mod more entertaining) But technically it isn't a rule. But I DO warn players for doing this none-the-less.

This is a post I made over a year ago about the same thing-

It's never been(At least since I've been around). Same as Taking the weapon of an AFK player AND giving away free weapons or posses'(To friends as they count as teamkilling).

To me it is very distasteful as an AFK player can easily be possessed OR get their weapon stolen thus giving the Obs even more of an advantage and the Marines less advantage.

The Marines are already at a Disadvantage with the OP Stances.

there's something that annoys me, if the obs gives hes gun to a player and not killing each other, When everyone is already dead, they stand still for one another.

Also this i dont like and will warn you for doing this, This is also teamstacking a obs with a marine.

Saw this a few times now and ive got some name's. So if you ever see this just tell me and i check if i warned them already.

6 hours ago, FoxBao said:

Ok thanks, that's just a principle of fair play ^^.

And I forgot to ask for marines who are going out of map X/

No, as a Marine they are not, I repeat NOT allowed to go out of the map. We have a rule about Glitching.

2 hours ago, 0sjors0 said:

just a thought, but can we get an afk thingy that puts you as a spectator if you do not respond for more then a minute? 

You would have to ask Joker or LookOut about that, but you also have to think of other players, not all go AFK but instead camp or play dead, which is a tactic.

Well, I usually just kicked immediately for "Afk. Please rejoin." That makes it quite simple.

However, when no admin is around I would see it as taking another advantage over the marines. On the other Hand, marines could use the afk to set up the obs, lurking him there.

Two ways street, but with the latter you'll get some minus points eventually. :evil:

Oh and the timewasting you'll encounter there @2fast4you, that's not playing the game, kick. (except you all accept to fool around a bit, i.e. when being only 2 or 3 people on the server)