Fisher

Profit from someone else property

So i got a message recently from @S!r.ReaDy trying to sell me 'his deathrun'.  I thought i would share the message with everything wrong with it. 

a415f85c70fb93f131353a04f11fd7e4.png

Okay so firstly he names things that he has in his deathrun which are mostly not his idea/work ie VIP but this is not the first fault. The first one would be selling Deathrun overall, He has only modified the original deathrun mod which was made by braxi and I highly doubt braxi has let him. He then mentions a !getss which is a codx feature which he is stupid enough to try to sell to me even though codx is used on all of our servers.

Don't fall for this sale because you can probably find all the 'custom' things if you look hard enough.

@Fisher

Deatrun is the best cod4 mod atm. 

1) Indeed, deathrun was originaly made by Braxi , totaly agree, i modified it in the best way, that took me months.

If you like defeault deathrun , keep it ,lol , pp gone way more further with editing, with/without permissions, + without our help it wouldbe dead, as no further support from braxi.

It took me months to get it done, and scripting vip, not deafult ffs,but as vip guns, new chanracters ect, everyone who is good enough, mod the "mods"

2)yes, !getss is a cod4x_18 , (18) , i meant the  most used version codx_17a, that doesnt have this feature.

Before making this useless post, you could nicely ask , and i would provided proff as in 2014 i talked with braxi about further modify. :)

Peace.

Ps: try to get some one else down.

PS

IF u think iwas goind to sell u deathrun with 30 levels? nob sprays ? and all deafut what braxi made, then u terrible wrong , ill never sell some one else work

Edited by S!r.ReaDy

Come on dude I said permission for sale of the mod not modifying it. Also, I bet you didn't create the gun models.... of course you didn't. You 'modified' deathrun.... You 'modified' VIP.... Did you actually create anything for yourself? Probably not.

@Jack @Fisher , What u understand with modified?

Yes i modified, but all scripts, models, ranks, images, materials  i made on my own, so its , new update we use in gameranger, belive me or not, people love it, Ofc guns like deagle, raygun were before, adn those 30 ranks, rest all done by me . Anyway, sry for waiting your time with reading my msg. I guess no luck for this community.

Peace :)

Is this serious? Willing to sell something (legitimate or not) on a game which you won't make any profit off buying it because the game has been in decline for so long now? This absolutely has no justificable nor sustainable arguments and I say I call it a scam :thumbdown: I would pay cents, if any at all.

Randomly stumbled upon this but, I just realized that @S!r.ReaDy is trying to sell the mod that I sold to him, and sorry about this but that never was the latest version, it was a test version from which I quickly fixed up the bugs, but it still was buggy as hell if i remember correctly :3.