SaviorX

CoD MW Remaster

3 hours ago, SaviorX said:

Well, I think that the requerment's of it inst that high( Other Word's Does't Need A Beastly PC to run it)...

But Anyway's I need Better Graphic Card to Run it and that's it.

Thnx alot for the Link :thumbsup:

On 21/11/2016 at 4:49 PM, Chewie. said:

MWR for MP, yes. Not played the campaigns on either one yet (no, I never played the Cod4 campaign, I apologise...) but Zombies in Spaceland isn't too bad I guess :P 

i swear i saw you in game i keep seing someone called Chewie in the MP. The Sp of IW is really good you should give it a try. 

MWR... It's good but isn't much point in buying it if you are on PC. Cod4 is just as fun and there are plenty of mods and servers so there is no real reason. Console is another story which is why I have it on ps4. It's fun to reminisce then it gets boring again.

Highly doubt they will allow it to be a standalone... they are using it to boost sales of IW which is making most people pay the extra money.

9 hours ago, Fisher said:

MWR... It's good but isn't much point in buying it if you are on PC. Cod4 is just as fun and there are plenty of mods and servers so there is no real reason. Console is another story which is why I have it on ps4. It's fun to reminisce then it gets boring again.

Highly doubt they will allow it to be a standalone... they are using it to boost sales of IW which is making most people pay the extra money.

100000000000000% true.

15 hours ago, Scott said:

i swear i saw you in game i keep seing someone called Chewie in the MP. The Sp of IW is really good you should give it a try. 

That's not me I'm afraid :P I don't own IW/MWR for PC.

And exactly what @Fisher said, not much point for MWR on PC as it has access to the original Cod4, whereas the newer consoles do not, so being able to play Cod4 again in the form of MWR is pretty sweet! :D 

6 hours ago, Chewie. said:

That's not me I'm afraid :P I don't own IW/MWR for PC.

And exactly what @Fisher said, not much point for MWR on PC as it has access to the original Cod4, whereas the newer consoles do not, so being able to play Cod4 again in the form of MWR is pretty sweet! :D 

ok :)  tho i do thin IW story is really good. The mp is cod and needs adjustments but i like it.