ftag

Your UID/GUID:

Admin UID/GUID:

Ban reason:

bad language

Ban length:

24hr

What happend:

i was playing then i was killed by campers i said sh** noobs and 2 times f*** noobs and then i am banned for 1d i know i was wrong but mute is better please unban me i never been warned or kicked

If the admin banned you out of thin air without a warning of such i think it is not fair you have been banned.

everyone gets frustrated from time to time we know but next time please dont swear :)

if it were for me you'd get unbanned but receive a mute for 8 hours or something like that. good luck with what the admins think about this :)

Just now, 0sjors0 said:

If the admin banned you out of thin air without a warning of such i think it is not fair you have been banned.

everyone gets frustrated from time to time we know but next time please dont swear :)

if it were for me you'd get unbanned but receive a mute for 8 hours or something like that. good luck with what the admins think about this :)

Agree with you

But remember dont swear again or you'll have a longer ban :P

1 hour ago, 0sjors0 said:

1 hour ago, Rami said:

Agree with you

@HAWSHI

Our list of rules are there for a reason, and should be seen as a warning to all players.

So, for bad language and insults to other players there is not really a need for a warning in game @Rami @0sjors0

With regards to the ban however, you will have to speak with @Tyrannos to get this sorted; for the future please use a communication mute/block (comms ban) for anything in the in-game chat related.

Unless an admin feels the need to unblock you, you will just have to wait; you were lucky to only receive 24hrs, so I am sure you can cope with the wait.

Rules are there for a reason, breaking them comes a consequence...

Edited by Chewie.

4 hours ago, HAWSHI said:

What happend:

i was playing then i was killed by campers i said sh** noobs and 2 times f*** noobs and then i am banned for 1d i know i was wrong but mute is better please unban me i never been warned or kicked

Terminator accused 2:48 players of the beginning. Accusation in WH.

I don't love when players don't respect each other! And furthermore administrators.

I am very strict, can ask those who in our clan long ago!

If I give a ban, the player it means deserved!

I managed to make one screenshot! To me it is enough!

You and your friend Terminator you have a rest 24 hours.

20161216164442_1.jpg