XOX27

I lost my stats

Can you help me with this issue, i launched cod4, then an error says " an error occurred while reading the stats data. your stats have been reset"

idk what the hell is that but if u know the fix, pls help me. ;(

3 hours ago, FoxBao said:

Did you change your CD-key?

No, but i think that steam was doing update and then i clicked cancel, idk if this matter ...

@XOX27 I am not sure if you can get your stats back because this has happened to me in the past and i tried to get it back but i could not.

All i can say is you will most likely have to earn your stats like how you did it the first time.

55 minutes ago, Ninja said:

You have lost your stats for non modded cod4 servers?

I did not  do anything wrong, just when steam was updating i closed it and that sh*t happened

maybe he can backup current mp_data then rename mp_data.corrupt to mp_data and try again.

Files are in %LOCALAPPDATA%\CallofDuty4MW\players\...

But if that really helps? I doubt it. Can servers corrupt the stats? I think so. Maybe it has happened on this way.

I've also had this happen in the past. Nothing you can really do without backing up your in-game profile data as far as I know, it's a known problem as old as roughly in 2008-09 people were already experiencing similar issues.

All you can do is being preventive. And I should do something about it too, tired of having all my barracks reset due to my laziness to back up my profile :00007956:

I had this problem along time. Almost every time I started CoD4 I've got that error. Nothing really helped but I found a program which unlocked everything. Did that because I was sick of keep

being lvl 1 every time I started cod4. But I've no idea how that program is called since I've not used it in a long time.

2 hours ago, Mc.Joker said:

I had this problem along time. Almost every time I started CoD4 I've got that error. Nothing really helped but I found a program which unlocked everything. Did that because I was sick of keep

being lvl 1 every time I started cod4. But I've no idea how that program is called since I've not used it in a long time.

whats the program i need it xD