Sign in to follow this  
[MA$T3R]_Avalan

Can't download Kill the king mod files

so wheni try to enter the server it starts downloading the file at 2-5 kb !!! my net is fast man !! 4mbps and first its shows downloading from 'some url " then chnages to my folder name

can some one upload the file ? of mod

also same  happens if map changes and it tries to download it only happens for ktk server rest rozo obs work fine for me

Hmm i can send them to you but by email i can compress them and email never done links before so i dont know how to make download link for you m8 

Good to see people interested in ktk mod :D

There is no choise for this problem, Happened to me once, i cant load the full files, but its not Problem Let someone Upload the files, There is alot of ppl here that can help you :D

I know that this bad problem but its ok dude :D 

as i said before give me your email and i will zip mod file and send it to you :D if you dont like someone to take your mail name here is my email

rami4gcr7@gmail.com send me a text saying that your the one who need ktk mod and i will send it on my way

i do hope its your spam mail rami :P who know what kind of crazy bastards are gonna mailbomb you.

best to if you wanna share personal information with someone is via PM :)

Edited by 0sjors0

55 minutes ago, (nCG)X1-ViPeR said:

k ill mail u Rami and can i not change my name on forum ? :P i cant use that name anymore

How to change name:-

1.  scroll up  To ur Profile Pic And Press the Arrow.

2.Press Account Settings.

3.In The left side you can see Settings, Press Display Name.

4. Change it

(Note: You Are allowed to change the name one in 300 days.)

Hope this work! ^^

1 hour ago, XOX27 said:

(Note: You Are allowed to change the name one in 300 days.)

Maybe this rule is for you only xD

I have this

Spoiler

40.png

But there's another person who said about the 300-day thingy as well, so either the rules have changed since or I'm getting a bit frustrated and paranoid

This is off-topic yep, but given the latter matter, maybe everyone should be able to change their name first time for no penalty, and then apply the rule for future name changes. Maybe I should had paid attention upon sign up, any note with referrence about names being auto synced with user's Steam one.. can't remember whether I was notified or not

3 minutes ago, Vanost said:

I have this

Reveal hidden contents

40.png

But there's another person who said about the 300-day thingy as well, so either the rules have changed since or I'm getting a bit frustrated and paranoid

This is off-topic yep, but given the latter matter, maybe everyone should be able to change their name first time for no penalty, and then apply the rule for future name changes. Maybe I should had paid attention upon sign up, any note with referrence about names being auto synced with user's Steam one.. can't remember whether I was notified or not

I Think its because u have Highter Rank ...

5 hours ago, Vanost said:

I have this

Reveal hidden contents

40.png

Probably because you have the donator(VIP) status. (srry for off topic)

Edited by 0sjors0

Yes, I did set some permissions different for the VIP but I will change somethings so people can use it almost directly.

//edit:

2 times in 300 days. and after 25 days of joining ur able to change your name.

On 6-1-2017 at 4:47 PM, [MA$T3R]_Avalan said:

sir it isnt giving me permission to view the page !!!

Fixed now. U can see it now and download it their