sphillip152

Ban appeal for Stephan

Hello, @sphillip152 thank you for appealing, down below you will see our proof of you hacking.

Spoiler

This one is under the name '^5[KS]^0Shadow'

Multyhack shadow.jpg

Spoiler

Second one is under the name '^5[KS]^0Ghost'

^5[KS]^0Ghost0000 shadow.jpg

Both of these names are linked to you directly. I'm afraid you won't be unbanned.

~Denied

-IceOps Staff

Isnt This Same Guy, i told him to stop, He was Sharing ID's, so i told him to follow $Rules, then he did it one more time, i did not post this cuz i dont think its ban worthy.

Thats a rule breaker. 

20170104190709_1.jpg

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, XOX27 said:

Isnt This Same Guy, i told him to stop, He was Sharing ID's, so i told him to follow $Rules, then he did it one more time, i did not post this cuz i dont think its ban worthy.

Thats a rule breaker. 

20170104190709_1.jpg

Should've gotten their ID. Then you'd know xP

Just now, Rami said:

so some one was using your name and hacking and you get banned instead of him right if that's what you want to tell.we must wait till @IceOps Wolfman tell us if there is really 2 players named stephan or only you

good luck with your appeal

no i changed it already the name u should look 4 is shadow

1 minute ago, sphillip152 said:

no i changed it already the name u should look 4 is shadow

You should've changed the 'Nickname' to your In-Game name, as in Shadow. But all you have to do is click on 'Reveal hidden content' and you'll see the names I have posted.

34 minutes ago, Rami said:

so some one was using your name and hacking and you get banned instead of him right if that's what you want to tell.we must wait till @IceOps Wolfman tell us if there is really 2 players named stephan or only you

good luck with your appeal

Just one guy with 1 big hack ;)