Admin UID/GUID:

prime

Ban reason:

bad launguage

Ban length:

10 days

What happend:

randomly banned by prime or dinno for some reason

First of all, He was spamming too much and swearing, He got warned twice by @DinoGrzmot and on 3rd time I had no choice but to ban him.

He called @Ninja a "Nazi", Which is why I banned him for 10 days and not the regular 2-3 days. 

He said he knows the owner of the servers and he acted like he owns the server just because he knows an admin @Kye, He also said that Kye will come and ban us all

All of this is in the chat logs, I couldn't get screenshots because the console was full with some random errors.

@DinoGrzmot and @Kamojka99 can confirm all this too.

Nothing left to said by me.

Edited by Prime

On 8-1-2017 at 3:59 AM, 0sjors0 said:

Bad language is no legit reason to ban someone imo. thats what the comms block is for right?

It actually is used for both.

And, @Cruv TooByy; If you can't control yourself with alcohol, I got a little tip for you; don't play.

Prime was right to ban you, I will cut the ban to 5d and a mute of 2d for now, until further evidence has been arrived.

Be warned. And enjoy our servers as you supposed to. :thumbup:

- IceOps Staff

5 hours ago, Aquiz said:

It actually is used for both.

And, @Cruv TooByy; If you can't control yourself with alcohol, I got a little tip for you; don't play.

Prime was right to ban you, I will cut the ban to 5d and a mute of 2d.

Be warned. And enjoy our servers as you supposed to. :thumbup:

- IceOps Staff

I would assume that the person using racial slurs (calling Ninja a "Nazi") is highly offensive and the ban should be set to 5d ban and 10d mute.

2 minutes ago, Cruv TooByy said:

I can you please show me chat logs of me calling ninja a nazi, as ninja wasn't even in the server?

I must to tell you that its impossiblity to ban you without any worthy reason.

Just sayin'

There should be proof been provided before someone can be banned. This common sense and a rule for everyone in the clan. It's even said 5 times in threads. So if someone has the time or the effort to check the logs, be free to do so. Else he will be unbannen after one day. 

Hello there, i can confirm all what was mentioned by Prime. First he join the server and asked me 1000 times who is the owner, then he was offensive to me and he was spamming in his language. Next someone told him that owner is Ninja? and he said Ninja is Nazi and He will ban me, ban prime and ban all on server. I don't have time to check chat logs now cause too much in school tomorrow, but after school maybe i can do this. He join server between 2-3 am. (if at all in something help).

btw if someone killing people under the influence of alcohol and then he said to police "hey i was drunk" they just release him? no way.. TooByy u was offensive to me that hurst me, ur behaviour on serv was childish, well deserved ban. Thats my opinion. (remember u get 2 kicks and 2 warns before Prime banned u).    Cheers ^^

Just now, Cruv TooByy said:

Anything that i said at the time was a joke its a deathrun server 21 days ban is an over exaggeration. If you honestly take it the serious thats hilarious. Btw at the time i was drunk at 3am i was in iceops teamspeak i was being influenced by @Kye and his other friends in the teamspeak saying "ninja is 28 year old virgin" and also said to call him a "nazi" 

Guess you should learn when to hold your liquor, and not play games.

You're held accountable for your own actions and your account.

While you're waiting for your ban to expire, may I suggest you go Here and read our server rules for in the future.

-IceOps Staff