Andrea

New rules please

Hey there,  I have been a while playing on IceOps Hardcore TDM High XP server.

And im getting very annoyed by  especially 2 things :

Grenade launcher : I see several players just using  grenade launcher cause they find shooting to hard or something. It has an insane hitbox/impact its impossible to dodge you just insta die . Like a normal grenade you can throw it back or move away most time. And very annoying when you move for 3 seconds and get instakilled by grenade launcher It would be great if it's disabled like martydom.

Extreme camping: Camping with a sniper is totally fine. But when I see guys with an RPD spraying a wall 10 minutes long at the same spot makes me angry.. Please make a rule like : Hard camping with any weapon except scope is not allowed. 

I could show prove of some players abusing grenade launcher or extreme camping .

Edited by Andrea

sorry @Andrea i know that camping is bad try to find a way to kill him camping is a tactic that rpd players use btw not all maps contain campers . about gl what is a hardcore server with no gl is no grenade luncher no life for hc ok you hate people like me who use gl too much like using 4 grenade luncher but its only 4 why your so mad xD 

so i think administrators cant do such thing cause if these 2 things stop server will be empty and playing with an empty server is bad

P.S.this is my opinion  

Also me, i do hate campers and gernade launchers, But otherwise I like it cause it make's me feel the real Call of Duty.

What do you expect...

If You Feel bad ?

Try This...

Lol

images.jpg

Edited by XOX27

We've had this before but we won't change the game. 

Camping is something that people can do else the game makers would have implemented a anti camp. 

And grenade launcher is also a part of the game, if you hate them then you should try to avoid the open or try to change your game style. 

I'm sorry but we can't help you with this. 

Camping is for snipers + some servers have an anti camp for every weapon except sniper.

If grenade launcher is part of the game why would u disable martydom and last stand ?

I see like everyday people complaining about campers and grenade launchers would be so nice if one day an admin would do something about it.

44 minutes ago, Andrea said:

Camping is for snipers + some servers have an anti camp for every weapon except sniper.

If grenade launcher is part of the game why would u disable martydom and last stand ?

I see like everyday people complaining about campers and grenade launchers would be so nice if one day an admin would do something about it.

That wasn't my choice either. But this won't be changed. And as Rami said: it's not snd where you don't respawn. Tdm isn't that big of a deal. 

@Andrea I am sorry but your fight is already lost... 

Unfortunately campers are a part of the game. You have to accept that players who have fun while camping exist! And grenade launcher is very fun to play with, you should try it! 2 main rifle with GL, you'll see that's very fun after a hard day, you just want to explode something! 

You know, playing on that hardcore server is not a competition, get killed by a camper or GL will not make you lost anything... That's a funny server for all! Forbid forbid and forbid is just killing that beautifull fun you can find in COD4.

Edited by FoxBao

3 hours ago, Andrea said:

you just insta die

It's hardcore, you die from one shot with a pistol across the map. You just need to find other ways of killing them. If they camp, why don't you camp too? Same with the grenade launcher, if it annoys you, use it yourself.

@Andrea it's a lost war... We have admins that camp and use GL, they make the rules for themselves ;)

Who wants to play without campers and GL have to find another server... 

I play here less than 1/10 of the time that i used to, but as i  have buddy's here i came here once a week maby lol

1 hour ago, PT_Sam said:

We have admins that camp

Call one name for me plz

Ive never seen one camper on our IceOps team.

And why are you here ? if you dont like it.. Only to talk bad about us?

Go talk thresh some were else

You know that i was a very active player, playing lot's of hours every day, and here on the forum I've reported lots of cheaters, but in the last year i have a lot less hours, the reason? Some admin(that i don't remember his nick)  was camping with his beloved AK, didn't move all the maps that he played, when i'v complained about his playgame he just said "don't like it? Too bad 4u, go find another server!" that's not a way of an admin talk with another player, and I've had enough, there lots of servers running, i don't need to put up with the bad mood of an admin... Report him? For what? Probably he would ban me lol

Thers bad apples on every appletree...

Peace and love ;)

Edited by PT_Sam

@PT_Sam Sad to hear that you had such a bad experience with one of our members/server moderators. I would like to ask you to give me more details about this admin and what exactly happend. I also might need some screenshots to confirm the actions.

I know you have done a great job in the past, that's why you were rewarded with an award ;)

@Wolfman you have never met this player, I think you can't really judge him.

Let's keep the peace in our forums :thumbup:

@Aquiz at the time i didn't take screenshots, i just moved on... It was like one year ago. If that admin had just a bad day it won't happen again, if it's part of his personality he will be caught in the future... I know that report an admin would be very messy, probably some admins would defend him, and other condemn him and it would bring collateral damage to me too for sure, and it would bring some unnecessary conflicts to the community... 

I've moved on, now i'm not as active player as i was back then, and the short time that i play, i divide between 3 tdm servers and one zombie server... 

I came to the forum yesterday because @SMOR-zr wanted to show me something about our dear camper/wh A.Q.I.M, and then i made a quick zapping on the forum and saw this topic about something that i defend since the first day that i play here and made a comment... 

I've met good buddies here and if i'm on the mood to "kill and be killed" by campers i join iceops tdm server, otherwise i go to the other 2 that i have on fav's that have anticampers scripts and GL blocked (not really, i just go to the server that have more players online eheh) 

Don't bother about that admin that i don't remember the nick, let's just move on ;)

Edited by PT_Sam

Ok @PT_Sam...i wanted to show to you that aqim is not a hacker  and he doesnt use WH..but i dont know can i send to youlink with our screenshots that we use to check other players..i will post you here two examples how wh looks when we take screens

first is aqim

and these two are Wh hacker that were banned 5 minutes before u acused aqim of hacking...

So u see now how wh looks ( this is one of wh tools that hackers use ) like and how mods and admins can actualy see with screenshot who hacks and who doesnt..

Aqim is just lame camper..he camps since forever and i wont ban him for that..he is anoying to me to..but icant do anything about that as long doesnt use any hack tool..

I hope you understand :)

aqim0000.jpg

nephalia0000.jpg

smorzo0000.jpg

Edited by SMOR-zr

All has been basically said, @Andrea. I understand the disadvantage starting mid-game. I bet you can deal easily with granade launchers and extreme campers as long as you start with them (beginning of map/round). I feel your pain, but more reason to get some skill ;) .However, no reason to change the game. 

PT_Sam, if you are concerned about collateral damage you are always welcome to adress a higher rank member via pm. We'll handle it internally and come back to you. Hope this won't discurage/hinder you having fun around us now. A lot happaned over the past year, just check it out and if you like what you see, feel welcome to stick around :thumbup:

- Closed.