Deathrun...

Your UID/GUID:

Admin UID/GUID:

Ban reason:

Avoiding ban again

Ban length:

7 Days

What happend:

2days ago i was playing and joked a bit with D and Jack and i said ''u suk'' to them both then after that prime came and i did that same with him And i thought its not a big deal for them because they do joke like that and as far as i know i didnt insult them or did something bad but they did mind and then Prime banned me for 2 days reason bad language and i think bad language deserves a mute right ? then i was ok with the ban i didnt argue with them or somewhat After like 30 mins my little i entered the server with my lil bro pc (reminding i was not gotta play i only logged on to let him play and forgot to change the name ) then when i entered i typed something in the chat then i got banned reason banhopping and i wasnt also if i was i dont know the ban hopping considers logging in with another pc i thought it changing your IP and now i got banned again for ban avoiding huh all of this stuff happened because i said ''you suck'' and ''gtfo'' and i didnt glitch or hack to give me a 2 days ban !..If the bigger admins see that i deserve this i will wait until it expires no problem but i think i should have got muted ? sinde i didnt do to much expect saying some stuff

Well, I did unban you before but did not hear the full story.

Next time remember that if you play with a different Pc etc. it's counted as banhopping.

This time you'll get a 1 day ban + 2d mute. 

But don't come online in that time or try to evade that ban as it will result in a permban.

@Mc.Joker I am ok with that and i wasnt gonna play my lil brother was tho

But please tell me  should have Prime banned me 1st tho ? he told me he was gonna mute for 1 day but sometimes it doesnt work for him so he banned me as far as i know Bad language deserves a mute right ?? + someone that i know plays at the server too got banned for 1 day for wallbanging so

Edited by >*ZigZag*<

Spamming deserves a mute, bad language sometimes depends on the case. Insulting is always a temp ban. 

But whether he was right or wrong wont be discussed in this topic.

But since we handle a strict policy on our deathrun server i do not see an experienced member of us making a mistake in this case. ;)

This is why you got banned even though I asked you whats wrong you kept with the bad language and this is not only it, You were doing that with D and Jack as well before I joined.

They told me to comms ban you but since you didn't even listen I gave you a tempban.

2nd screenshot shows you joining again with another computer after I banned you.

Not to mention you messaged me on steam saying you're drunk and saying unban me and etc..

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Edited by Prime

20 minutes ago, Prime said:

This is why you got banned even though I asked you whats wrong you kept with the bad language and this is not only it, You were doing that with D and Jack as well before I joined.

They told me to comms ban you but since you didn't even listen I gave you a tempban.

2nd screenshot shows you joining again with another computer after I banned you.

Not to mention you messaged me on steam saying you're drunk and saying unban me and etc..

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Ye another laptop cz its another laptop and i was gonna let my brother play after it

And you didnt warn me and say i will temp ban you or mute or noth anyway just forget about it.. i can wait 1 day..

Ban is legimate, no doubts about that.

This will also decrease your changes to ever become a server moderator or to furfill any other position within IceOps. 

Hopefully you understand.

Summary; prime acted by our rules and did his job. Ban stays as you already may have noticed. Take it with you as an advice for the future. 

Closed

- The IceOps Staff