Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

S T U disrespect

7 minutes ago, peomnnebulous said:

I know i say so much smd and etc but i wont tolerate this shit...

I say smd but i dont even disrespect anyone.

lolololololololololo

literally having disrespect as a bind let alone a 3 letter bind just to say it randomly every 10 seconds for everything someone says and anything that happens in-game is not only annoying as fuck, just starts to piss people off in general. I'm not a very tolerable man, so
"smd"
"smd"

"smd"

"smd"

"smd"
"smd"
"smd"

and nothing else in between really starts to... what was the term?

i wont tolerate this shit...

Edited by Stu

12 minutes ago, Stu said:

lolololololololololo

literally having disrespect as a bind let alone a 3 letter bind just to say it randomly every 10 seconds for everything someone says and anything that happens in-game is not only annoying as fuck, just starts to piss people off in general. I'm not a very tolerable man, so
"smd"
"smd"

"smd"

"smd"

"smd"
"smd"
"smd"

and nothing else in between really starts to... what was the term?

Does i disrespect anyone? does i said something bad about u? show me the logs where every 10 secs i spam smd...

Anyways if u disrespect in that fucking form means u arent good person...

u cant know where i came from...

so what are you guys wanting?

Imo, making that stuff a bind is just provoking bad behaviour. and i see others that are provoking a bit as well.

only bad sentence i can pic up is " go back to the orphanage you little shit" which is atleast mute worthy.

I'm curious what others have to say.

In my opinion, both players are in the wrong;

@peomnnebulous Saying "smd " to other players will not only provoke other players to strike back, but it can be seen as an insulting/disrespecting term to some.

@Stu What I have seen from the screenshot is unacceptable.  

If it was down to me, both players would deserve a mute for a day or two, but I will let another Member/Mod take action.

3 hours ago, Chewie. said:

In my opinion, both players are in the wrong;

@peomnnebulous Saying "smd " to other players will not only provoke other players to strike back, but it can be seen as an insulting/disrespecting term to some.

@Stu What I have seen from the screenshot is unacceptable.  

If it was down to me, both players would deserve a mute for a day or two, but I will let another Member/Mod take action.

:thumbup:

Neither have any space to talk, when STU swore on the Evidence, you said along the lines of all of us hates you. Now I might not be right here but if it were up to me, you'd both get a 1 day mute. Evidence shows not one of you in the right. Just my opinion.

Since we don't have uids and as it seems like you 2 were both in the wrong I'll close this.

But don't forget that you need to behave yourself! Not only in the servers but also here on the forums.

This could reflect on the way we see you in-game and can lead to a ban!

Closed