Sign in to follow this  
Summer.

Appealing for (PaGa)Master

Hi.

My friend Master or PaGaMaster got banned about 2 years ago on IceOps Deathrun. 

If I read correctly, all bans are removed with the new Deathrun server. But he still cannot join. 

Could you guys look into this?

Greetz,

Summah

All bans are not dismissed. 

Since he got banned for a reason he won't get unbanned by this post. Since he is also known as a very offensive person.

Use the correct format and give us the needed details. 

Until then we can not do anything for you. 

@Wolfman this ban is not registered in our new sourcebans, you 'll have to digg trough the forums. :thumbup:

Dont even bother, this player and his other paga friends has been banned multiple times over the years, on my server as well lol. Theres probably ton of proof in the banned player section. I also remember very clearly that it got so bad that we were allowed to permban any paga member who broke any rule. 

Edited by Rewbin

8 minutes ago, Rewbin said:

Dont even bother, this player and his other paga friends has been banned multiple times over the years, on my server as well lol. Theres probably ton of proof in the banned player section. I also remember very clearly that it got to bad that we were allowed to permban any paga member who broke any rule. 

Buddy i agree with you , but i think its not good days preventing people for a second chance. People still leaving Cod4 . :unsure:

Edited by krisberger

1 hour ago, krisberger said:

Buddy i agree with you , but i think its not good days preventing people for a second chance. People still leaving Cod4 . :unsure:

He has done a lot of bad things, but could you guys please think about giving him a second chance? He has changed in this timespan. If you give him a second chance, we could make an agreement about him giving a permban immediately after him breaking a single rule?

4 hours ago, Summer. said:

Hi.

My friend Master or PaGaMaster got banned about 2 years ago on IceOps Deathrun. 

If I read correctly, all bans are removed with the new Deathrun server. But he still cannot join. 

Could you guys look into this?

Greetz,

Summah

This is indeed true. Those were the good times for me, but also the times were I was acting very immature. I must say that I really have changed. All the people around me tell me that I really have. I would really appreciate the second chance. :)

You should have considered that before you got permanently banned. 

Your ban history list is reaching the sky, so you have been warned enough.

Since we have our deathrun back, we handle strict rules. 

Sad for you, but rules are rules.

You will not get unbanned. 

Hoping to have you provided you with sufficient information.

- The IceOps Staff

If I was to look also, I would say No, this is because of the Evidence that has been provided by multiple people. And Mr. @Aquiz here has a point. The rules are the rules.

Sign in to follow this