LianWish

NEW MODE IDEAS ( CHECK IT OUT )

1 hour ago, Mc.Joker said:

Indeed XD, I do know the mod played it to. But love Hns as it fun to play with people on ts and joke around. 

Definitely second you on that @Mc.Joker Nearly died of laughter the last time i played it XD 

What about zom_db? I remember you had a server and asking about it was the reason that made me return here. Currently zom_db seems completely dead, there is only one server that runs 1.0 without custom maps (AR51) and one that doesn't run the original mod on 1.7 (Therefore no players).

I think a proper 1.7 server with custom maps could attract more people. What happened to zom_db? I wish to play that mod with 20+ people again.

I looked it up and it seems a 20 slot CoD4 server costs around 20 € per month when I rent it longer. Is it really that expensive? Its a 10-year old game with low requirements. I would invest 5 € per month if it was possible to test how many players would use it then.

10 minutes ago, BrahmandYaatra said:

What about zom_db? I remember you had a server and asking about it was the reason that made me return here. Currently zom_db seems completely dead, there is only one server that runs 1.0 without custom maps (AR51) and one that doesn't run the original mod on 1.7 (Therefore no players).

I think a proper 1.7 server with custom maps could attract more people. What happened to zom_db? I wish to play that mod with 20+ people again.

I looked it up and it seems a 20 slot CoD4 server costs around 20 € per month when I rent it longer. Is it really that expensive? Its a 10-year old game with low requirements. I would invest 5 € per month if it was possible to test how many players would use it then.

Isn't that the zombie mod I posted? 

Just vote for it here , so maybe you are going to see it alive again. :thumbup:

https://iceops.co/index.php?/topic/4575-new-server-poll/

Edited by krisberger

52 minutes ago, krisberger said:

so maybe you are going to see it alive again

It is 13/12 but the dubble voting points from admins isnt count yet i think, So might be different.

Still i hope HnS will win xD

34 minutes ago, Wolfman said:

It is 13/12 but the dubble voting points from admins isnt count yet i think, So might be different.

Still i hope HnS will win xD

Well that's not fair that admins vote count as double :P everyone in mod voting should be legal ,  in membership applications yes I agree for double points :angry: hah

By the way if zombie won't work they it will be replaced with HnS for sure :P

Edited by krisberger

8 hours ago, krisberger said:

Isn't that the zombie mod I posted? 

Just vote for it here , so maybe you are going to see it alive again. :thumbup:

https://iceops.co/index.php?/topic/4575-new-server-poll/

No, thats a bot zombie mod that looks like ROTU. You can play ROTU when you took at least 6g of dried mushrooms before but I prefer zom_db in general. Its a PVP zombie mod. Back in the good old times there were servers with 50 people all the time.

This mod has great tactical depht, there are multiple zombie classes and abilities. A shame that no one plays it anymore. I tried to convince AR51 to update their server to 1.7 but they don't take it serious. Here is a link. You had a server with this mod running, why was it closed? No one playing?

9 minutes ago, BrahmandYaatra said:

No, thats a bot zombie mod that looks like ROTU. You can play ROTU when you took at least 6g of dried mushrooms before but I prefer zom_db in general. Its a PVP zombie mod. Back in the good old times there were servers with 50 people all the time.

This mod has great tactical depht, there are multiple zombie classes and abilities. A shame that no one plays it anymore. I tried to convince AR51 to update their server to 1.7 but they don't take it serious. Here is a link. You had a server with this mod running, why was it closed? No one playing?

the mod i posted isnt vs bots, but vs real person ^^  people vs people.

6 hours ago, Rami said:

Now votes are equal ;)

9 hours ago, krisberger said:

Well that's not fair that admins vote count as double :P everyone in mod voting should be legal ,  in membership applications yes I agree for double points :angry: hah

By the way if zombie won't work they it will be replaced with HnS for sure :P

Im not sure if it counts dubble for admins was just thinking and hoping haha HnS Is the best ;)

37 minutes ago, Wolfman said:

Im not sure if it counts dubble for admins was just thinking and hoping haha HnS Is the best ;)

xD me too but the vote's are just 1 vote. if it's a draw we shall see what we do intern

12 minutes ago, Aquiz said:

The voting has been closed.

It was a pretty close race, but the winner is.......

Hide and seek!

With 17 to 15 to 2.

We will be working on this server as soon as possible. 

I wish behald of the IceOps Staff every player a lot of fun in this new and upcomming server. Don't forget to tell your friends :thumbup:

-The IceOps Staff

Just need a lot of activity especialy from  clan members at the beginning. As day passing it will get popular by itself ;)