LianWish

NEW MODE IDEAS ( CHECK IT OUT )

Hello everyone. 

Today i whould like to propose some modes to install if there is a posibility to do it.

Well Iceops is full of diferent modes and that's what attract's me a lot.
I whould like to share with you some mode ideas , few of them is very old and it whould be hard to find it's filles to install and some of them meybe you whould not like.

Well the first one that i was sutisfried is :

1)Zombie mod wich looks a bit like our KTK. This one is really old one but i missed it.

2) Jump server , Meybe this mod does not have a lot of funs but it whould be very good for DR lovers to practice ;)

3)Paintball , You dont see anymore a good paintball server but you never know.

4) Ofcourse hide and seek, In this mode you take the form of an object. You have to hide and pretend a real object ,so the one who has to find you wont understant its a fake object. This mod is really awesome.

I wish guys you whould like my ideas and even more to aplly them. See you around :thumbsup:

Greetings , Chris!

Edited by krisberger

We have zombie server *rozo*

We have dr and cod jumper as a jump server

Hns I think they will add it the spoke about it before but there are busy and having a lot of things they are working in 

I will check the paintbal server later and see if its fun or not 

8 minutes ago, Rami said:

We have zombie server *rozo*

We have dr and cod jumper as a jump server

Hns I think they will add it the spoke about it before but there are busy and having a lot of things they are working in 

I will check the paintbal server later and see if its fun or not 

This zombie server I propose have nothing to do with our rozo server , check video and you will understand :thumbup:

oh god that zombie mod is awesome! i used to play on that server called "smart" or something. was my favorite server. i might even have played on that server since i recognize some names :P

the paintball was ok, used to play it from time to time the nostalgia :P

also, prophunt has been talked about more. awesome mode. imagine being in the TS and need to keep your laugh from guys walking past obvious things :D

29 minutes ago, 0sjors0 said:

prophunt has been talked about more. awesome mode. imagine being in the TS and need to keep your laugh from guys walking past obvious things

Just like that X/ We should have one already !

• I've played the Zombie mod a long, long time ago. Loved it.
  • I've played the Paintball mod a long, long time ago and loved it. Played it more than Obscurity.
  • I've played HnS once or twice. It is pretty good- Not better than PropHunt of course.

Wouldn't mind us having the HnS and Zombie one, But sadly it's not up to me xP

1 hour ago, Rami said:

Zombie looks cool

Prophunt is cool

Paint ball is like capture the flag 

the zombie one is really cool, you start of with all marines as survivors and there get one or two picked as first zombie, (so all players are zombies too) en they need to swarm the others to knife and convert them to zombies to, after all marines are dead, new round starts.

44 minutes ago, 0sjors0 said:

the zombie one is really cool, you start of with all marines as survivors and there get one or two picked as first zombie, (so all players are zombies too) en they need to swarm the others to knife and convert them to zombies to, after all marines are dead, new round starts.

Yeeee I do remember but iam afraid it will be little bit hard to find this mod files :unsure:

There are many zombie gamemodes, and if every second player gets nostalgic about an old zombie gamemodes he played he'll most likely ask for putting it up on an IceOps server, which might cause a total mess. My proposition is to make a public poll on forums in which you'd be able to choose one of many zombie gamemodes, and that actually might take us somewhere as we can see what mod majority of players love. So as simple as it can be (if this is going to happen of course):

• Create a new post with the poll
  • Wait few weeks (months top) for the players to vote
  • Implement the mod with the majority votes!

About paintball, I've played it a few times and it gets boring after a short period. I'd much rather have Freeze tag than paintball, however there is this wild idea that just came up to me about merging those two gamemodes. :rolleyes:

Hide and seek is one of the best gamemodes to play with your friends as it is loads of fun, I've played it a lot of times and can sure recommend the gamemode made by iCore. It never gets boring for sure :P

In conclusion, my suggestion here is to see what zombie gamemode do players worship the most, and (if possible) to make a new hide and seek gamemode server. If a new server is a no go (we all know bills are there to be paid) maybe you can replace one current server gamemode (ie. 5v5 promod, it's almost always empty) with hide and seek.

This is just my opinion and suggestion! :D 

24 minutes ago, RevaX said:

There are many zombie gamemodes, and if every second player gets nostalgic about an old zombie gamemodes he played he'll most likely ask for putting it up on an IceOps server, which might cause a total mess. My proposition is to make a public poll on forums in which you'd be able to choose one of many zombie gamemodes, and that actually might take us somewhere as we can see what mod majority of players love. So as simple as it can be (if this is going to happen of course):

• Create a new post with the poll
  • Wait few weeks (months top) for the players to vote
  • Implement the mod with the majority votes!

About paintball, I've played it a few times and it gets boring after a short period. I'd much rather have Freeze tag than paintball, however there is this wild idea that just came up to me about merging those two gamemodes. :rolleyes:

Hide and seek is one of the best gamemodes to play with your friends as it is loads of fun, I've played it a lot of times and can sure recommend the gamemode made by iCore. It never gets boring for sure :P

In conclusion, my suggestion here is to see what zombie gamemode do players worship the most, and (if possible) to make a new hide and seek gamemode server. If a new server is a no go (we all know bills are there to be paid) maybe you can replace one current server gamemode (ie. 5v5 promod, it's almost always empty) with hide and seek.

This is just my opinion and suggestion! :D 

As I talked with one of the heads , hosting a server isn't a problem , but will definitely agree to change the 5v5 promod since it's a dead server.  A head master whould be nice to upload a post with the proposing modes and let people choose.:thumbup:

Just now, krisberger said:

As I talked with one of the heads , hosting a server isn't a problem , but will definitely agree to change the 5v5 promod since it's a dead server.  A head master whould be nice to upload a post with the proposing modes and let people choose.:thumbup:

Glad to hear that, lets wait for them to output their opinion on this.

I don't assume that the zombie mod will work great as our other zombies mods aren't played that well. 

A bug plus for prophunt since this mod came along many times here on the forum. And it's indeed a good mod for ts and friends. 

We already got an codjumper server but it's hosted at an different server and no one is ever only there. That's why I don't play on our server. You don't get the race to the finish feeling when ur doing it on your own. 

I've played paintball for many hours but it does get boring very fast. As the maps for it aren't great and the servers which you find are mostly empty or with a few players which is boring as you run a lot for just a couple of kills. 

I'll have a little meeting tonight or soon to discuss these options and see what we can do and will do. 

42 minutes ago, Mc.Joker said:

I don't assume that the zombie mod will work great as our other zombies mods aren't played that well. 

A bug plus for prophunt since this mod came along many times here on the forum. And it's indeed a good mod for ts and friends. 

We already got an codjumper server but it's hosted at an different server and no one is ever only there. That's why I don't play on our server. You don't get the race to the finish feeling when ur doing it on your own. 

I've played paintball for many hours but it does get boring very fast. As the maps for it aren't great and the servers which you find are mostly empty or with a few players which is boring as you run a lot for just a couple of kills. 

I'll have a little meeting tonight or soon to discuss these options and see what we can do and will do. 

I see a lot of people here played this kind of zombie that I mentioned :P  well we can try to replace at least one of this modes with 5v5 promod, we got nothing to lose . Just a few houres to organize it.  At least iam volunteer to be active on every new mod you whould like to install. We can talk in TS any time you want , I got many ideas to share that I believe will work perfectly ;)  

*** If there is anyone of you that know scripting or molding and can help our Head members please leave a comment or try to communicate with them. 

Thank you all of you for you attention, to be honest didn't know there was so many fans of those mods:love:

@Mc.Joker this zombie mod is completly different, with this one you dont play against an AI wich, imo gets boring. you play against real players that can outsmart you maybe.

i know there are also those other mods where you can be a zombie with special abilties, but that might be just a personal thing i dont like those.

4 hours ago, 0sjors0 said:

@Mc.Joker this zombie mod is completly different, with this one you dont play against an AI wich, imo gets boring. you play against real players that can outsmart you maybe.

i know there are also those other mods where you can be a zombie with special abilties, but that might be just a personal thing i dont like those.

Totally agree with you !!! At least just replace the 5v5 promod with something new. There is a lot of mods we never saw , if it is posible to try different ones and the one wich will have succeed will remain . 

Iam allso big fun of new modes. :love:

2 minutes ago, Aquiz said:

We decided to set up a poll.

The mod with the most votes will win and we will work on that server!

So let the voting begin!

Very nice :thumbup: 

is it possible on votings to show which zombie mod you mean ? Many will think it's just mod similar with Rotu:/

Edited by krisberger

42 minutes ago, krisberger said:

Very nice :thumbup: 

is it possible on votings to show which zombie mod you mean ? Many will think it's just mod similar with Rotu:/

It's the mod which you added here