AshN

Cod4 Deathrun

Hello, 

i've been playing the iceops deathrun server for a while now and i got to level 10 i wanted to play deathrun again so i joined the server and its saying im level 1.. anyone know why this has happened?

Could an admin please give me my level back thanks..

You either tried to play by yourself on your own server using the mod

or

You haven't played on this server since the server returned (stat reset included).

Either way though, level 10 isn't that high and it won't take that long to get back.

1 hour ago, AshN said:

I believe the only way you can change your rank is by donating and receiving the VIP menu to give yourself xp. (correct me if I'm wrong)

I was on last night and i was level 10 then i went to go back on it again today and im level 1.. i havent tried to run deathrun offline.. i was just wondering if i could get my level back i know it isnt high but yeah 

3 hours ago, AshN said:

Admins cant do any thing i lost my rank couple of times its not a big deal work harder to get your level back:D . and as kienio said the only way to get your score back is to donate and get vip 

when ever i play deathrun and active the traps everyone gets face on and starts being a dick towards me.. but thats the whole point in deathrun right? but i aint going to stop doing what i do people don't like it then fair enough aint my problem 

18 hours ago, Rami said:

His name is JoeyyyFTW Some  some times IceMods|JoeyyyFTW icemods is his clan tag so dont think its a different guy 

Never seen him on deathrun to be honest mate