Report for FIRAS

Player's name:

FIRAS

Player's PlayerID:

122 2310346617417575281

Server:

ROZO BETA

Please describe what happened: 

he kill all shooting on explosive enemies and than he stop play for 10 times this week he do this and all can only look in him -.-"

Proof:

Its not supposed to me to ban with no proof but yesterday i joined and i kicked him because he was afk in killhouse on tower and all are dead so this time i will not do any thing because i cant check him again because i want proof for that  next time put a valid proof also it dont worth a ban a kick will be great for people like this and if he kept doing it please put a valid proof 

Thanks for your report :thumbup: 

no ban.

2 hours ago, Rami said:

Its not supposed to me to ban with no proof but yesterday i joined and i kicked him because he was afk in killhouse on tower and all are dead so this time i will not do any thing because i cant check him again because i want proof for that  next time put a valid proof also it dont worth a ban a kick will be great for people like this and if he kept doing it please put a valid proof 

Thanks for your report :thumbup: 

no ban.

i will sc you what he whrite on chat... next time, he was not afk, he was there but dont alow us to play, only go where zombies cannt go and he stay there without shoot or anything... :) tnx