Summer.

Reporting DinoGrzmot

Dear,

I was bad at this deathrun map and so I said I wanted to kill my self. After that, DinoGrzmot said 'do it'. I see this as an insult, and a stimulation of me committing suicide. As an Admin DinoGrzmot should act and behave as an example towards others. By saying such things you are definetely not being an example and showing that you should not be an admin.

Proof: j0NemyB.png

Best regards,

Summer.

Thats sick :D Well i just warned him cause he said "fkin retard" to someone, then he start to argue with me like "he respect all rules and bla bla bla". I don't have any screens cause i dont wanted to ban him, but if i need i can get chat logs. wow 

2 minutes ago, DinoGrzmot said:

Thats sick :D Well i just warned him cause he said "fkin retard" to someone, then he start to argue with me like "he respect all rules and bla bla bla". I don't have any screens cause i dont wanted to ban him, but if i need i can get chat logs. wow 

But, I give context. And you do not. 

Again no context. I was sharing my knowledge about Slovenian language. I was on exchange with slovenian students and I learned a few swearing words. Swearing words here are not pointed to anyone and not intended to be offensive.

Server isnt a place where u can show ur knowledge about bad lang. There are people and they dont want to see like u saing penis vagina or something like that. Its terrible and eyes hurt.

I don't want to interfere in this much, but it is more than obvious that DinoGrzmot was joking. I'm most sure you didn't mean to kill yourself in real life as well, you said it just for the laughs (if not, you shouldn't really be playing this game then). I see two reasons why DinoGrzmot might have said that:

• He went along with your joke,
  • He thought you meant it as kill yourself in the game, not real life.

Like I said, none of my business however I do have the right to express my opinion here. Pretty obvious that you just want to get back at DinoGrizmot, but this is a poor report (again, my opinion).

@RevaX Uhm thanks for your opinion but anyway for me this seems like that:

- He used bad language to one guy (he saying "U fkin retard") - i don't get ss i just warned him.

- Then he starts to argue with me as i said.

- Next he said he reported me i was like wtf but okay here is this report (lmao).

- Then he start to provoking me in this slovenian lang he started to translate all bad, perverted words (he get second warn from me)

Thats all from me. See ya in server Summer :) And remember u have 2 warns.

Edited by DinoGrzmot

If you say something like that in the server you can except to get a reply in that way summer. But I do agree with you that an admin should keep his cool and doesn't need to reply like that. But you may forget that we're just humans like you. 

As Dino doesn't has screenshot and he was nice enough to not ban you for the Swearing which you may or may not have done. I don't quite get why you keep provoking. As that is what you're doing. 

There won't be actions taken both ways. Dino should try to keep his cool, and you don't need to provoke in any way as that's a rule and can get you banned.