Report for aEoNNzR-

Player's name:

aEoNNzR-

Player's PlayerID:

tVXcc.jpg

Server:

Deathrun v1.2

Please describe what happened: 

There's quite an easy way to get into the jumper way as an acti.

Proof:

589cef00104b4_tVX6H1.jpg.f49bd453bc27db75e479690d8a8ef340.jpg

Edited by Stu

I was told by Stu that there was a glitch, but I never thought he would say anything, turns out no one can be trusted anymore... Still think this is meant to be closed as well @Aquiz? ;)

Glitch Abuse; is an act of finding a glitch or bug in a game by accident or intentionally, and exploiting it for an unfair advantage in a game.

But, it seems clear to me that you knew that what you have done, wasn't something that was allowed. Don't you? ;)

10 hours ago, aEoNNzR- said:

Could you define glitching 

Its going to a place in a map that give you advantage that not all people can go there exept with a special way like elevator glitch 

Just now, Rami said:

Its going to a place in a map that give you advantage that not all people can go there exept with a special way like elevator glitch 

Agreed 

10 hours ago, Joeyyyy said:

I was told by Stu that there was a glitch, but I never thought he would say anything, turns out no one can be trusted anymore... Still think this is meant to be closed as well @Aquiz? ;)

Well considering it was the same lobby you and Prime were in (funny story actually) and he saw it as i tried to show both of you while neither of you bothered to watch as I kept trying to get your attention (also not trying to insult either of you). I never used it to actually be a demoralizing idiot and abuse it to kill people, I just got out of the map with it.

Edited by Stu