Ban appeal for aEoNNzR-

Nickname:

aEoNNzR-

Server you got banned on:

deathrun

Your UID/GUID:

Admin UID/GUID:

Ban reason:

Using iceops tag 6th ban. Bans will keep increasing. Be aware of your behaviour.

Ban length:

1 week

What happend:

I did not join the server using ice ops tag, i have never used the IceOps tag before. Today I tried to join but it showed that i'm banned o.O

Edited by aEoNNzR-

The guy who reported whizkid took probably the wrong guid. Sorry for the inconvenience. You should be able to play again.

PS. Still the "6 the ban warning",which is 5 now, remains in his seriousness, so please be aware of this ;)

Happily playing!

Thx.

Another question: can i glitch all i want if i dont use it to my advantage at all (like, dont kill acti and dont finish round)??

I like to chill on the server and see whats possible in a map. I dont want to use it for unfair advantage

Asking this since it has been said numerous times, that glitching is using an exploit for unfair advantage. and without an advantage its allowed 

1 hour ago, DinoGrzmot said:

@aEoNNzR- If u want to see what is possible on map, go to devmap. Its deathrun bro, not test of map. I think we have rules here and one of them is glitching. Dont do that please.

to add to this, it is also time wasting(atleast if you are the last player alive and keep doing that)

Glitching is allowed if not disrupting the game in any kind of way nor giving the player in function an advantage in any kind of way.

This includes being able to skip parts, wasting time, killing the activator due abuse of the used glitch.