LianWish

Future Mod Replacing

Greetings everyone.

I will suggest some mods so everyone will have an idea about some mods we used to play in past and maybe forgot about them or we missed them.
Well the reason i'am posting this is if there will be any possibility in the future to replace a server or even hosting a new one, to have some mod
proposals so it wont take much time to decide which one to install. 
First of all i would like to thank you all for helping and participating on my last post and poll about mod installation. Good to see HnS again.
So...

1) Zom_db I'am sure everyone who played this mod is missing it a lot.

Spoiler

2) Paintball . This mod looks like real paint ball war. You have to calculate the gravity here since bullets does not go straight

Spoiler

3) Zombies mod. This mode looks litle bit like zom_db but in this case the zombie does not have any special powers and when a zombie knife a human he spawns as zombie also.( 2 vids )

Spoiler

4)Sniper server with skins. There is already a server running with Mario skins but i don't think its hard to find some other skins to install. 

Spoiler

5) Have you ever played MW2 ? If not you can do it while playing Cod 4

Spoiler

6)Gungame. Killing people will upgrade your weapons.

Spoiler

7) Jump mod. For people loves jumping and spending much time to do some bounces and strafes.

Spoiler

****All this modes is for a future view. So in case of server replacing or hosting will get some ideas from here.
If you want to see any other mods here just sent me an inbox message with the mod preference so everyone will have an idea about it.
Thank you for your time.
All the best ... Chris 

Edited by krisberger

Not a bad idea, BUT DEATHRUN STAYS! Anyways, jokes aside, this might work for the future, also we have a cj server somewhere, but we can't find it at the moment xD 

10 hours ago, Joeyyyy said:

Not a bad idea, BUT DEATHRUN STAYS! Anyways, jokes aside, this might work for the future, also we have a cj server somewhere, but we can't find it at the moment xD 

Ofc DR stays . But there is big diference between dr and jump mod ;p 

23 hours ago, AlexC said:

Paintball mod is kinda fun :)

Indeed. But it needs good participation from all members to rise a bit. Its difficult to populate a paintball server this days :(

Edited by krisberger

21 minutes ago, Mc.Joker said:

Well don't aspect more server comming for CoD4.

As you can see with HnS. most of the time it's empty so no really worth the trouble to make a new server.

Well that's in case you will ever think about replacing:) 

What about that : 

Remove HnS since as you said its empty most of the time and try one of those named mods? 

Create a pool and decide which one people really want, and they actually going to play.

HnS is a mod which makes fun, but you cant play HnS for a long time, because it gets boring.

From my side i would try anything to get people on the zombie mod #3 which is named on the top.

Just my opinion:)

13 minutes ago, Kenshiro said:

What about that : 

Remove HnS since as you said its empty most of the time and try one of those named mods? 

Create a pool and decide which one people really want, and they actually going to play.

HnS is a mod which makes fun, but you cant play HnS for a long time, because it gets boring.

From my side i would try anything to get people on the zombie mod #3 which is named on the top.

Just my opinion:)

Well we just installed HnS we did a poll and zombie#3 was at second place for just 1-2 votes difference with HnS. Since its new server we can't really judge it from now that it is not working. But I agree that HnS it's a mode you can't be on much time. It usually gets 8-15 players after 8 o'clock at night for a time period about 2-3 houres then goes empty again. Also agree that it's easier for people to join a mod wich has more action.

9 hours ago, leiizko said:

What if there was a rotating mod server as lots of these mods are fun for a brief period. For example have 2 weeks of hns, then 2 weeks of zombie mod and so on?

That will be so hard doing mod and removing server activating server again that will be a big mess and admins will not feel comfortable 

bad idea.