dunno how to get​
Server:
Deathrun​​
Admin Name:
Stu​
Approximate time:
22:05​​
What happend:
He gets mad and tell a commentary in every movement i do, every round, i tried to make peace with him, but he dont want to, i dont know why *cough* kid *cough*. He gived me a warn for talking hes acting like a kid and hes staff? i cant trust it. i dont care about being warned or banned i can evade them all but having a staff like that on your servers...​
Proof:

Hmm okay, first of all:

Saying you could/will evade bans isn't the smartest thing to say. 

As for the screenshots:

I can only see you trying to provoke Stu and he said only 2 things in those screenshots and one of them isn't even directed to you. So not sure what you want to report except an admin giving you 1 warning. 

But we shall wait for @Stu to see what he has to say about this. 

Other members do not post ins this thread! If you have something to say or share contact a staff member! 

Glad to see him proving how moronic he is. If you're going to talk crap to me, I'm going to talk crap back. Simple. Make it personal? I'm going to stop you before you even start it. If he's going to cry about a warning, then that's his fault, not mine.

:thumbup:

8 minutes ago, Mc.Joker said:

Hmm okay, first of all:

Saying you could/will evade bans isn't the smartest thing to say. 

As for the screenshots:

I can only see you trying to provoke Stu and he said only 2 things in those screenshots and one of them isn't even directed to you. So not sure what you want to report except an admin giving you 1 warning. 

But we shall wait for @Stu to see what he has to say about this. 

Other members do not post ins this thread! If you have something to say or share contact a staff member! 

Saying you could/will evade bans isn't the smartest thing to say. : I say it because im real i dont need to lie in anything, dont want he out of staff just tell him to calm down and respect others, i get into server to play not to argue with a kid

edit: hes just trying to annoy me,to when i say something bad he will ban me, i just dont like this hate in the environment, just tell him to calm down.

Edited by ScarFace

Just now, Stu said:

Then play.

edit after edit: you clearly don't remember https://iceops.co/index.php?/topic/4559-s-t-u-disrespect

don't start what you fail to finish.

Do you think im gonna play for make u hate me? i just play for a little fun after all day of hard work, i tried to make peace with u but u are like a kid... anyways if u are being a retard i cant do nothing about that

@Stu you have a responsibility as an server moderator to set an good example! If someone is indeed provoking you don't start talking trash back. Not even what your doing here in this thread: calling a player moronic. 

If they start provoking you can point them to our rules and if they continue to do so, you can tempban them. But don't go with them and start talking trash back at them. 

@ScarFace

Don't try to provoke members and moderators as its an rule we have here. This can lead into a ban. Keep that in mind. 

18 hours ago, Stu said:

Glad to see him proving how moronic he is. If you're going to talk crap to me, I'm going to talk crap back. Simple.

It ain't that simple if you are a server moderator. If you want it simple again, you may drop your position here in IceOps.

10 hours ago, Mc.Joker said:

you have a responsibility as an server moderator to set an good example! If someone is indeed provoking you don't start talking trash back. Not even what your doing here in this thread: calling a player moronic. 

Indeed and just to get it straight: This is a warning for you @Stu.

- Case Closed.