Deathrun

Your UID/GUID:

Admin UID/GUID:

Ban reason:

Wallbang

Ban length:

3 Days

What happend:

I wallbanged kenshiro and apologized to him immediately after they told me its not prohibited.I had some players do the same to me when i was activator and thought it was fine.Kenshiro even after u read all that i told you in game u still reported me so that makes u a cunt.Peace out i dont care about ban tbh

Rules are rules. Watch your language on the forums tho.

And you can wait for 3 days its not a big deal.

You should have reported The people who killed you,as kenshiro did and he did the right thing.

Edited by >*ZigZag*<

https://iceops.co/index.php?/topic/4455-deathhall0ws-server-mod-application/

You should know the rules if you tried to apply as a moderator...

1 hour ago, Deathhall0w said:

Kenshiro even after u read all that i told you in game u still reported me so that makes u a cunt.Peace out i dont care about ban tbh

This is not a ban appeal, this is a disrespectfull rage topic. You deserve more than only 3 days. 

Edited by FoxBao

Raised to a week. 

This is NOT something you should report or mention in here, rules are rules al let this be a formal warning to you. 

Keep your patience and the calm to yourself and accept the violation you committed. When committing a violation comes with an appropriate punishment. 

If some one is breaking the rules you have to collect evidence and report them at our forums. Not taking things by your own hand.

Closed.