Well, I'm not :(

It's NNJ who made the modifications. And I've never worked on it. So he's the one who can fix it. But I'm not sure if he's willing to or has the time to do so

i dont remember who i mp but he said this bug cant be fixed because people try to kill enemy on predator and if he die the missal will stuck in the air that will lead for predator not available since only 1 missal must be in air for this reason you must wait till other players to do thier predator ^_^  

6 hours ago, Rami said:

i dont remember who i mp but he said this bug cant be fixed because people try to kill enemy on predator and if he die the missal will stuck in the air that will lead for predator not available since only 1 missal must be in air for this reason you must wait till other players to do thier predator ^_^  

It can be fixed. 

I'd be more than glad to try and fix the problem myself (of course I cannot guarantee it'll be fixed), as I recently got into QueryC (cod4) programming and it'd be a nice challenge to overcome. @Ninja if you can, send me the file the glitch is in (or even that certain part of code).

That's why i don't play HC so crowded , i prefer to play SC its much better in my opinion xD

As for legal problems. NNJ has no right to his mod as all mods made on a call of duty platform are owned by the Activision. On the other hand he does not need to give the files to anyone and I highly doubt @RevaX that someone new to QueryC can fix something that NNJ can't (No offence). As for ninja's recommendation on using a different mod is far fetched. No one is willing to work on a 10 year old game. Try to deal with the bug. Maybe NNJ will have a look at it if he gets some time.

3 hours ago, Fisher said:

As for legal problems. NNJ has no right to his mod as all mods made on a call of duty platform are owned by the Activision. On the other hand he does not need to give the files to anyone and I highly doubt @RevaX that someone new to QueryC can fix something that NNJ can't (No offence). As for ninja's recommendation on using a different mod is far fetched. No one is willing to work on a 10 year old game. Try to deal with the bug. Maybe NNJ will have a look at it if he gets some time.

I guess you do have a valid point *sadface*

I this bug that big of a problem anyway? 

@RevaX no, you just cant use the predator, it does happen every match i think.. i think other killstreaks still will be available i dont rly know as dont often play hc.

Edited by 0sjors0

Only the predator doesn't work as it's stuck in the air because the players shoot the predator guy out the sky. When that happens the predator won't work for the rest of the map

For real...

i do not see any reason why someone would spend time to fix that..

i can life with that, it happens not that often tbh and god you only have to kill 2-3 more people 

to get that airstrike :)

6 hours ago, Mc.Joker said:

Only the predator doesn't work as it's stuck in the air because the players shoot the predator guy out the sky. When that happens the predator won't work for the rest of the map

yep thats what i was talking about so for that reason i think it cant be fixed unless you allow to many predators at the same time but that will be bad

Edited by Rami

41 minutes ago, Rami said:

yep thats what i was talking about so for that reason i think it cant be fixed unless you allow to many predators at the same time but that will be bad

That's the worst possible way to deal with the bug. If there is really no solution to delete the rocket element then you can simply make a timer to destroy it.

21 hours ago, Mc.Joker said:

Not to do with legal. We can't access it XD. Only nnj could fix it or let us fix it. 

I can access it but not share or give files to anyone.

The other point is however idk if he ever comes back to (CoD4)gaming. He didn't talk to me for a half year soon.

32 minutes ago, RevaX said:

That's the worst possible way to deal with the bug. If there is really no solution to delete the rocket element then you can simply make a timer to destroy it.

there is no time for destroy its just a human siting on it with 200% or 150% health that alot of people including me kill him up there because he may be a thread for my kill streak  so when he die the rocket stuck at the sky 

Why can't you give it to anyone within the clan for a simple fix? If it's that big of a problem it is easy to modify NE mod to look exactly like this one without so many bugs.

IMO the most annoying is dying when you hit the ground with it and also being unable to use UAV (for quite a while if you can't get higher killstreak).