Sign in to follow this  
Summer.

Appeal for DinoGrzmot

Hi,

I've had difficulties with Dino before, but that was more of a joke. (Which he didn't see as one) Today I am playing deathrun atm (14:00 Saturday 25th March) and a player 'islam' joined. Dino told him to change his name or he would be banned. I had opinions about this which he couldn't handle and he became angry at me. I don't mind people getting angry, but then his other nN| clan friend MikeZz joined and started laughing about the fact I also applied as a mod. I didn't mind. But then Dino started making fun of it as well, which I find highly unprofessional as he is a moderator and should act as an example. A screenshot of the chat (with a lot of errorlogs of mine CoD4.): nNBEC0d.png

Cheers,

Summer.

Starting a discussion meanwhile in-game, is not a bright idea after all.

After some investigation we can see clearly you starting arguing after our server moderator warned someone with the name "islam".

And since we have this as rule; 

1. Religious discussions / references are forbidden

I do not see why this discussion even started. 

And for summer i would say, let it go. Our admin did not break any rule and acted right in this case. 

I would advice you to stop the provocative behavior towards our staff and let our server moderators do their job. 

If there once will be a server moderator that is abusing their powers, make sure to have evidence and we'll handle it. 

For dino i would say, you're the example, dont let yourself dragged down and dont participate in useless discussions. 

Regarding Aquiz response, this discussion wasn't useless at all, I find that very humilating towards me by saying that. 

The word 'islam' is recognized as a religion, but it is also a real name, given to people at their births. Therefore I think Dino handled inadequate by banning him. But that's just my opinion. Also I should be able to start a discussion anywhere, as I have the right to express myself. (Unless we are dealing with North Korean rules here......?)

I don't want anyone to be banned @Rami, I just want to make clear that not everyone is being nice and acting adequate. I don't think I made my statement, but anyways, I'll stop arguing. 

Just now, Summer. said:

I don't want anyone to be banned

so why you reported him? 

answer

|

\/

Just now, Summer. said:

to make clear that not everyone is being nice

yep some people arn't nice like me and some others and the best choice you make is to 

1 minute ago, Summer. said:

stop arguing

^_^ 

Just now, Rami said:

so why you reported him? 

answer

|

\/

yep some people arn't nice like me and some others and the best choice you make is to 

^_^ 

This is a good example, you are trying to be funny and being a smartass, which is (maybe not in your eyes) making fun of me. Also, you cut something out of my quote, the fact that he didn't handle adequate (according to my opinion).