Sign in to follow this  
John Yuki

Can the turret on Pipeline please be fixed?

It is super bugged out right now. SancheJloo just abused the hell out of it and camped on it all game, and went like 41-1 because no one could hit him. Idk how the glitch works, but @Biohazzard said it was a known glitch. I have the demo of him abusing it, but the demo is like 3 games long (as I record all of my games now to prove innocence if needed). If you can skip forward through games quickly, then I will upload it, but if not, then I will have to sit through like 35 odd minutes of gameplay to get to it so that it can be recorded. Either way, the glitch makes people invincible. It either needs to be fixed, or that turret needs to just be removed. 

Edited by John Yuki

as far as i know glitching is not allowed, so providing the demo in the appropriate forum section would most likely result in that player getting a temp ban as a warning, which would be good considering he didnt even twitch when he was told that glitching isnt allowed, and continued exploiting the MG. not sure if a map, so to speak 'core', glitch can be fixed, but i would vote something be done regarding this issue

https://youtu.be/vfYgJiGN-VA

this is how it's done

is that's what he was doing? 

this is banable because it gives him advantage on other players + it cant be fixed unless they remove the hole turret as the old maps where in the old hardcore   

so if you have his id and proof he will be punished + i will keep an eye on him if you cant send proof

Edited by Rami

8 minutes ago, Rami said:

is that's what he was doing?

that is what he was doing, i remembered wrong then when i told @John Yuki to aim above the turret to actually hit the guy.. tbh i am not sure if you can kill a guy if he is glitching the turret like that? can you kill him by shooting below the turret - where he was when he mounted it?

hmmmm aint sure about that, but i think yes a copy of his body will be shown next to turret as a mechanism of the game when ever you are far from the turret you will appear standing behind it  so his actual body is down below ===> shooting down below may lead to killing him but still anyway i dont think if he will be punished he will do it again ;) 

When I get home from lectures I will go through the demo so I can find the clip and record it and then upload it to the player reports. I couldn't shoot him no matter what. I tried shooting all around him but nothing happened. You'll see in the video I upload later.

Edited by John Yuki

@Biohazzard Yes you can kill the player when he is under the turret just shoot there or use a nade.

@John Yuki I'm looking forward to see the demo so we can complete this report. ( dont forget about the player Guide )

Thankyou for looking after our servers!