Report for Deins

Players' name:

Deins

Players' PlayerID:

UNKNOWN

Server:

Hardcore High XP

Please describe what happened: 

Look at the way he moves. Every single time he jumps it is a perfect strafe jump. He absolutely launches hmiself forward at unbelievable speeds every single time. Also look out for his lack of recoil. He empties an entire round of M14 ammo in to the helicopter and his red dot hardly moves. His AK also has no recoil, even though it usually has quite a lot. His AK has no sideways recoil, and he perfectly controls the recoil every single time, despite that being impossible as CoD4 recoil is random and volatile. I will have to get his PID next time I see him in game (probably tomorrow).

Proof:

Re-uploaded proof - http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/3lF4aayA/file.html

Edited by John Yuki

3 hours ago, VanZy said:

I can not download the demo, try uploading it to the site again in the format of dm or in the archive ;)

Just added new link. There is something wrong with the website and uploading files. The file I select in the file browser is .dm_1, but when it appears in my post, it changes.

22 minutes ago, 0sjors0 said:

dont think there is anything wrong with it except for his fireing what looks like macro/scroll. the sliding etc is due to the higher speed of the server i think.

I've never seen anyone slide like that before, not that consistently. I've seen one or two of the top player slide and turn in mid air like that once or twice before, but not like that. The way he launches himself, the way he has no recoil, etc, and the thing you pick up on is the fact that he fires fast lol? I would say his shooting is possibly the only legit thing about him.

Now I watched him. He is not perfect. Yes, he knows some secrets in the game, maybe he plays in similar games for a very long time. In the shooting I saw nothing special. The only thing that surprises is how he calculates each of his actions. He has good control over the map, can so to speak. But I'm still not sure about the extent of my experience.

Did you not notice how when he shot his AK, it had almost no recoil? What about the times he rapid fired his M14 and it had almost no recoil? You can't control the recoil in cod4 that well as the recoil is random each time, so you can't control it the same way you can in games like CSGO. Also, how on Earth is he strafe jumping perfectly every single time? He even strafe jumps sideways whilst aiming down sights and shooting at someone. You're telling me he's doing that legit without the use of a macro or mod? So many keystrokes he has to do and he never puts a finger wrong. Way too unbelievable.

I even tried asking him how he jumps like that and he straight up ignores me, because he knows there is no legitimate answer to it.

Edited by John Yuki

He clearly has Recoil(M14 is jumping around), There is no hack or reduction he is using- Yes players can control the spray of their weapon(I know I can, So if I can do it I'm sure more can.) The strafe looks normal to me, Sure it looks like he's sliding but that could be his FPS jumping from 240-300 which when I play I use 333. Could be using some kind of Weaponswitch bind(Which anyone can do it so I allow it) Maybe it's binded with sprinting somehow(Don't really see a problem with that as it barely gives an advantage over the weaponswitch bind, Basically the same thing IMO.)

Only thing I found odd was how he fired at the Helicopter fast with the M14 and a couple others that's about it. And yes, The AK is one of the most OP weapons as it barely has recoil and if it did, then it's very controllable when you know how to use it.

The AK has sideways recoil too. He had no sideways recoil in the demo. The M14 also has a hell of a lot more recoil and kick to it than displayed in the demo.

Also, good to know that binds are completely fine to use. I'm just gonna go get a bunch of binds set up now that allow me to shoot when I'm sprinting.

The whole "anyone can do it so it is fine" argument is kind of poor imo. If I remember correctly, scroll shooting is against the rules. Are you telling me that not everyone can scroll shoot? Are you telling me that not everyone can get hacks? I'm sure you see the flaw in this reasoning now...

8 minutes ago, John Yuki said:

The AK has sideways recoil too. He had no sideways recoil in the demo. The M14 also has a hell of a lot more recoil and kick to it than displayed in the demo.

Also, good to know that binds are completely fine to use. I'm just gonna go get a bunch of binds set up now that allow me to shoot when I'm sprinting.

The whole "anyone can do it so it is fine" argument is kind of poor imo. If I remember correctly, scroll shooting is against the rules. Are you telling me that not everyone can scroll shoot? Are you telling me that not everyone can get hacks? I'm sure you see the flaw in this reasoning now...

Scroll shooting/Macro/Script shooting isn't allowed, Now if you made a bind that made you shoot while running then that's against the rules because that's way to unfair, The weaponswitch bind only cancels the reload time but even that doesn't work sometimes on the HC server as it still makes you reload which is why I don't have a problem with that bind as it doesn't give any unfairness to others.

In all fairness I don't see anything to ban them for other than a couple times where he fired funny that's about it.

Just now, Kenai said:

Scroll shooting/Macro/Script shooting isn't allowed, Now if you made a bind that made you shoot while running then that's against the rules because that's way to unfair, The weaponswitch bind only cancels the reload time but even that doesn't work sometimes on the HC server as it still makes you reload which is why I don't have a problem with that bind as it doesn't give any unfairness to others.

That isn't what he is doing though. He is literally sprinting, and then instantly shooting. Usually there is that cooldown period where you cannot shoot, it is like 0.5-1 seconds long, but with whatever binds he is using he is instantly shooting. This means he can sprint around corners and have an insane advantage because he can instantly shoot, as if he wasn't actually sprinting.

3 minutes ago, John Yuki said:

That isn't what he is doing though. He is literally sprinting, and then instantly shooting. Usually there is that cooldown period where you cannot shoot, it is like 0.5-1 seconds long, but with whatever binds he is using he is instantly shooting. This means he can sprint around corners and have an insane advantage because he can instantly shoot, as if he wasn't actually sprinting.

To me I didn't really see any of that, Looked like he stopped running and shot. Didn't look like he was sprinting and shooting.

It's animation canceling with weaponswitch bind and at this point it is a part of the game. Feel free to use it too. 

For the m14 recoil part just take a look at the attached demo. Note that this is after playing with it for about 30 seconds, if I actually played with m14 there would be no noticeable recoil at all. I didn't bother with AK because that gun has no recoil whatsoever. Also it's not even remotely random.

demo0000.dm_1

50 minutes ago, leiizko said:

It's animation canceling with weaponswitch bind and at this point it is a part of the game. Feel free to use it too. 

For the m14 recoil part just take a look at the attached demo. Note that this is after playing with it for about 30 seconds, if I actually played with m14 there would be no noticeable recoil at all. I didn't bother with AK because that gun has no recoil whatsoever. Also it's not even remotely random.

demo0000.dm_1

How do I animation cancel then so that I can shoot immediately after sprinting? I just tried setting it up but couldn't get it working.

I basically just put this into my config- bind 2 "weapnext;wait;wait;weapprev" I put it right below- bind 1 "weapnext" At the very top. Change the bind to whatever key you want(Mine is 2.)