Sign in to follow this  
Aquiz

Unturned

Hey there everyone,

Here to talk to you about a game; Unturned.

The game is a free to play game with no ingame purchases.

It is a mix between minecraft graphics and dayz tactic.

I have fun playing this game, feel free to test it out and play with me/others!

Try it out and decide for your self!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/304930/Unturned/

Very good game, i already played a lot on it, even solo it's still fun! But play with friends is even more fun! 

I made a local server to play with my GF it was very fun, i don't know if i can make it more than just a local serv, could be fun :) 

I've been playing this game since an year after it's release and have to say that it has progressed very well, it even has a functioning anti-cheat. But the game itself kind of lacks when playing solo.  On singleplayer it can take you around 20-30 hours to even make a functional base(after which the game gets boring as there is nothing worthwhile left for you to do), that is after you have spent another crap ton of time to understand the crafting trees and loot spawn tables. On multiplayer there is another problem, even if you join a server whilst queued in a lobby you and your friend(s) will not spawn together, in some servers you won't even spawn with a map in order to rendezvous with your friends at a certain location in the map, which makes it much harder to even start off. So without a considerable amount of players in a lobby you won't be able to survive long enough to even get a gun. Other than that great game.

Edited by Wraith.