Server:

IceOps Hardcore HighXP - www.iceops.co

Please describe what happened: 

AIMBOT

[cod4.iceops.co/screenshots/Hardcore_HighXP/Hunter0000.jpg]

His screenshot is black

Proof:

Hunter0001.jpg.53f27b19e4b64dede17395e24ea2d85e.jpg

Just because their Screenshots are black doesn't mean they're hacking. If you think they are then the only way to prove it is to do it the old fashioned way and record them and provide the proof here.

I'll keep the topic open in-case you want to provide a demo.

-IceOps Staff

Sorry, my English is not good

When the screen shot gets black or when the player leaves the game when taking SS, it means the SS has been blocked

I can not believe that you do not know anything about the screen shot blocker. :mellow:

38 minutes ago, Ehsan said:

When the screen shot gets black or when the player leaves the game when taking SS, it means the SS has been blocked

I can not believe that you do not know anything about the screen shot blocker. :mellow:

When the player leaves the game, the screenshot is not done. I already checked. I think that this can be when folding the game, which is unlikely. And maybe some kind of protection that could push a suspicion of violation.

2 hours ago, Ehsan said:

Like I said previously, it doesn't mean they're hacking. If you believe they are then please, record them and provide the demo here so we may look at it and make a proper decision- Because I don't ban players without good reasoning/proof.

On 12/21/2017 at 12:12 PM, Ehsan said:

I actually made a post about this on the private Admin section of the forum as half of the hackers I encounter leave the game due to their ban protection. Unfortunately there isn't really anything we can do about that because unless we have proof we can't ban. Look on the positive side though, when their hacks make them leave the game, they don't come back as they know their cover is blown, which is almost as good as a ban.

Like @Kenai mentioned  above :

On ‎21‎-‎12‎-‎2017 at 3:38 PM, Kenai said:

record them and provide the demo here so we may look at it and make a proper decision- Because I don't ban players without good reasoning/proof.

No Proof is no ban.

Topic Closed

-The IceOps Staff