Sign in to follow this  
DavidO

Question

(This problem still exists).

Do you guys have any ideas why I have this problem, or it's just me?.

Thanks Ares if you've done this screenshots for us.

PS. If someone is interested my old computer drive is broken and I need change it for new one. That's why I didin't write to you guys.

Guest DeltaMX

This is unrelated but i didnt want to make a new thread for if its simple.

Why when i download the obscurity mod i can't do trick shot again is that normal from mod the or the problem is from me?

Guest DeltaMX

Ohh just was curious because when I download the mod I can't do it anymore, shame it was cool in promos to do it :D

Thx

Why when i download the obscurity mod i can't do trick shot again is that normal from mod the or the problem is from me?

Trick shot?

Guest DeltaMX

I didn't know how to write it in another way but its when you press the key that changes the wep twice.

Trick shot?

lol. I was going to write the same thing but when I saw you were replying the thread, I thought that you knwo what does it mean and I stopped wirting :D

@Delta, "trick shot" and "changing weapon" ? I really wondered what did you mean.

Guest DeltaMX

I forgot its name so i started describing it.

More: ill try to make a video of what i mean.

The mod has the weaponcycledelay set to 500, to do a ''trick shot'' u need weaponcycledelay set to 0, but if u change that in the obscurity mod your screen goes black (that''s what happend to me, dunno if everybody has that same result)

The mod has the weaponcycledelay set to 500, to do a ''trick shot'' u need weaponcycledelay set to 0, but if u change that in the obscurity mod your screen goes black (that''s what happend to me, dunno if everybody has that same result)

Yes, that's how the mod works. cg_weaponcycledelay on 0 gives you very fast reloads if you know how to use it...

Yes, that's how the mod works. cg_weaponcycledelay on 0 gives you very fast reloads if you know how to use it...

What do you mean, if you know how to use? Doesn't it work by just pressing R?

Edit instead of reply for barti: ok,

Happens to me too.

Solution: in console do /cg_weaponcycledelay 0-9

9 Is best for me.

No that means that you can end up reloading before the end of the reloading animation. So you can start shooting fast after you hit the reload button.

It's like cheating for people? Ofc I used it too due to the fact of my habit. But this mod changed it and I couldn't resist =(.