Mighty Jayster

Minecraft Idea

IceOps Minecraft Server  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like there to be a IceOps Minecraft Server?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If so, would you like it to be modded? Like Pixelmon etc...?

• Yes
    • No
    • Willing to give a try
  3. 3. Good idea for IceOps or not ??

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

Hiya everyone.

As you may have seen in the new News post by @Wolfman (Like to it here)

It was briefly mentioned that i was going to ask your opinions and a poll about what you may think about a IceOps Minecraft server.

Now this idea has previously ran and took off but due to complications it got taken down.

So you are aware we have ran a Pixelmon server which is Pokemon style Minecraft which was very fun to play and was really enjoyable by all members of the community. We also had a vanilla Minecraft server where we just built our own village and was very good too. 

So just to get some ideas flowing and too see if it is a good idea. The IceOps staff would like you to add your opinions. 

Do you think its a good idea or not?

If you would not mind just filling out the poll at the top of the post then that would be fantastic and maybe post some of your opinions and thoughts on it so that we know if we should go ahead or not.

Thank you all for your time and we hope there will be advances in IceOps very soon!

IceOps Staff

From what I remember of the last time we tried this, no one really played on the server...

I mean, by all means give it another shot, as I'm unfamiliar with how the community is now, with being away for so long. 

Who knows, it may work out this time!

22 hours ago, Chewie. said:

From what I remember of the last time we tried this, no one really played on the server...

I mean, by all means give it another shot, as I'm unfamiliar with how the community is now, with being away for so long. 

Who knows, it may work out this time!

Very true Chewie. I don't know how it will work out. From what i remember it was really active at times. Me Vinny and lots were playing on there.