AvoxX

Your PlayerID:

Admin SteamID:

Ban type:

permanent

Ban reason:

multihack bye kiddo

What happened:

i will say the truth, i was wallhacking but i checked thats not so funny like without wh and now i want to play again obs_elim without hacks or cheats...i'll promise.

I'm not really good understand people and I know our rules. But I am sure that every person has a chance of getting better if he aware mistake and repentant. And if he 
will deceives, this it will remain on his conscience, as a man unable to hold back promises. In any case, we can ban him again without much difficulty.

P.S. I do not know this person and do not try to protect him, I think it will be right, but it's not for me to decide.

1 hour ago, -AvoxX- said:

that means im unbanned ?

p.s. that very cool what u written :o

I do not have the authority to make such decisions. Expect when the main staff will answer you ;)

It is to late for you and you will not be unbanned.

You had your chance when you made your first appeal to tell the truth and give your apologies, You did not and you did not reply back to us.

What happend:
 Wolfman was the Obs and i saw him afk standing at the map i shoot him in the head so he was dead and he bant me permanently without sense and hes ban reason was ,,multyhack bye kiddo'' cuz i didnt used a hack, so i guess this was an Rage ban cuz he died at his own fault

Appeal Denied

-The IceOps staff