Sign in to follow this  

WHY JUST WHY.??

having fun with wh ?

WTH ,WTF , sorry about the language but its really annoying

She have never used wh before. That's why i didn't believe to it until she said it by herself...

he was banned by PB earlyer when i was playing with him.. ban: multi hook.. but he came back and ban again then he came back and he didnt get banned so he turned his hacks off.. i told reiss about it but he wassent banned then..

yes he must get ban

I admited Delta, there enough evidence? I'm saying it my self now, AND IT'S NOT A HE, IT'S A SHE!!!! It's been nice playing with you all, but I must face the consequences for wallhacking. I'll tell you the story first. When I started playing Obscurity, people just kept making fun of me and kept saying girls can't play obscurity, so I wanted to prove to them girls can, so I practiced alot with my friends, then I thought, hot can I play with such a high ping? So is used wh. I'm truly sorry and it's been fun playing with arj, leto, war, and many others.

Catherine

he was banned by PB earlyer when i was playing with him.. ban: multi hook.. but he came back and ban again then he came back and he didnt get banned so he turned his hacks off.. i told reiss about it but he wassent banned then..

yes he must get ban

Wrong story, never got kicked or baned by punkbuster-.-

I admited Delta, there enough evidence? I'm saying it my self now, AND IT'S NOT A HE, IT'S A SHE!!!! It's been nice playing with you all, but I must face the consequences for wallhacking. I'll tell you the story first. When I started playing Obscurity, people just kept making fun of me and kept saying girls can't play obscurity, so I wanted to prove to them girls can, so I practiced alot with my friends, then I thought, hot can I play with such a high ping? So is used wh. I'm truly sorry and it's been fun playing with arj, leto, war, and many others.

Catherine

yes he must get ban

you can prove yourself without using wh,you did the wrong way,"Sometimes we rush it,Sometimes we fall,It doesn't matter baby we can take it real slow".

Guest Ares

Catherine

yes he must get ban

That's a really touching story, I almost shed a tear...

But I'm afraid that the ban stays.

Catherine

yes he must get ban

That's a really touching story, I almost shed a tear...

But I'm afraid that the ban stays.

Ares, could I just atleast play deathrun? How could I hack on deathrun after whats happend? I promise I wont hack no more. Just want to play deathrun, pls?