Mighty Jayster

Merry Christmas!!

IceOps Family, Community and Members involved. 

I'd like to wish you a very Merry Christmas if you are celebrating it this time of year.

Every year we are challenged with difficult things with jobs and it may also be education or any types of work in any way. With this in mind, Christmas is the time of year for enjoying family company along with receiving and giving wonderful gifts to your loved ones and friends.

So if you are celebrating Christmas this time of year, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas from myself and also from the IceOps Team that thanks you for supporting IceOps for another fantastic year.

If you are not celebrating Christmas this time of year then enjoy a lovely holiday and make sure to rest to prepare for a brand new year :) 

Merry Christmas to All!!!

From The

IceOps Staff

Image result for merry christmas

1 hour ago, Joey said:

Merry Christmas everyone, although I'm not home until January, I'd like to wish you all a good holiday, and make sure you have a few drinks for me. <3 

We will do @Joey Enjoy !! :) 

36 minutes ago, CROdator said:

A litlle bit early there guys.. Fish ya all tha Best :D

What can I say, I'm not feeling the spirit at all though honestly, but hope you all have a good Christmas, make sure you have a good time with families too, because I can't see mine until January. <3