Sign in to follow this  
Greed

I'm dissapointed.

x5ZGS.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, it has come to my attention that something is wrong in this picture.

I got rejected in my modapp, and I understand that.

But the fact that this is what beat me is absurd.

If you're going to ban me for your own childish personal reason, at least make a good excuse you lazy fuck.

Murdoc, out!

P.S. Last time I checked, telling someone they are a kser isn't bannable. Neither is ",".

x5ZGS.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, it has come to my attention that something is wrong in this picture.

If you're going to ban me for your own childish personal reason, at least make a good excuse you lazy fuck.

Murdoc, out!

P.S. Last time I checked, telling someone they are a kser isn't bannable. Neither is ",".

First of all, you getting rejected does not mean that this is the reason for this temp ban.

Second, if you have offeneded someone then you shroud be temp ban

x5ZGS.png

Murdoc, out!

Dear Murdoc!

You got the tempban because you have insulted me and cld really. With 'mother fucking noob' 'wally' etc. :@ :@

I'm sorry that I forgot to write about it in the tempban!!!

:exclamation: :exclamation:

Bye Zo0m !!!!

x5ZGS.png

Murdoc, out!

Dear Murdoc!

You got the tempban because you have insulted me and cld really. With 'mother fucking noob' 'wally' etc. :@ :@

Bye Zo0m !!!!

Well I'll be sure to remember that you and the other foreigners cant take a joke.

x5ZGS.png

Murdoc, out!

Dear Murdoc!

Bye Zo0m !!!!

Well I'll be sure to remember that you and the other foreigners cant take a joke.

I'm not really surprised that you're a jackass, really. We get 20+ people like you daily.

Now let's break down your comment: "If you're going to ban me for your own childish personal reason, at least make a good excuse you lazy fuck." - I'm sorry, Does anyone here owe you something? Does using profanity somehow helps you to make your point? No, it doesn't you stupid fucking retard... Oh it's just a joke take it easy.

Well, according to your little friend up there, abusing admin powers is a joke.

That takes things to a new level I guess.

Whatever, next we'll be seeing bans for being too good.

What's wrong ? That we don't allow such behavior like insulting others should be known. If you did not know that you have learned it. Our censoring should you have also noticed and give you an idea that such words are not allowed here.

What's wrong ? That we don't allow such behavior like insulting others should be known. If you did not know that you have learned it. Our censoring should you have also noticed and give you an idea that such words are not allowed here.

I understand that. The only insulting words I said was him and his whole clan are ksers. And thats not in the curse filter.

The truth never did any damage.

U accuse him of having a childish personal reaction but yet u make a childish insulting thread. In rl - + - does not equals a + so get it straight, cuz since it was a tempban in 2, 3 days u will comeback on.

Meanwhile read the server rules thread that is disposable in forum, to avoid future sanctions.

regards

I understand that. The only insulting words I said was him and his whole clan are ksers. And thats not in the curse filter.

The truth never did any damage.

Your stupidity is beyond me, seriously. You come here after insulting admins in-game calling them "mother fucking noob" "wally" etc. Than call them lazy fucks and foreigners that can't take jokes (I didn't know profanity was a joke btw). Which afterwards you claim you didn't use any of the profanity Zo0M mentioned? ...

I'm speechless.

Sign in to follow this