TinkerBell

S&D - Change gametype/map VOTE

@izk0 As you can see on demo,i tried it on WAR HIGH XP which was TDM by default. i did vote for another map and s&d gamemode

test.dm_1

Edit: Just uploading video on YT incase you dont have acces to COD..  but my upload speed is ~21 kbps xD it will take a while

Edit2: There you go- 

Edited by TinkerBell

10 hours ago, TinkerBell said:

@izk0 As you can see on demo,i tried it on WAR HIGH XP which was TDM by default. i did vote for another map and s&d gamemode

test.dm_1

Edit: Just uploading video on YT incase you dont have acces to COD..  but my upload speed is ~21 kbps xD it will take a while

Edit2: There you go - www.youtube.com/watch?v=O63FKV3xfGM&feature=youtu.be

Says video is unavailable but I understand what you mean. Personally I don't mind if the gametype was to change by vote but that's just me. If it would default back to TDM after the gamemode change that would be fine I suppose.

24 minutes ago, Rem-Chan said:

Says video is unavailable but I understand what you mean. Personally I don't mind if the gametype was to change by vote but that's just me. If it would default back to TDM after the gamemode change that would be fine I suppose.

Video should be working now. 

Then whats the point of having s&d server when you can change gametypes :p

I did not try it on deathrun server, maybe its working too

Just now, TinkerBell said:

Video should be working now. 

Then whats the point of having s&d server when you can change gametypes :p

I did not try it on deathrun server, maybe its working too

Like I said if it is a one time change, and after it switches back to TDM then I don't mind. If it stayed S&D after switching then yeah that's bad but if It just switches to it for one game that shouldn't be a big deal. Same goes for FFA or DOM or whatever.