NDRocky

Reporting this hacker

I'm not sure how this form is supposed to be, but I've been spectating him for a while and then recorded. He was obviously using wallhack, and perhaps aimbot as well or at least some sort of aim assist. His in game nick i forgot letter by letter, but it's there in the demo file I've uploaded.

drakzx_or_something_---_see_demo_for_full_nick_dm_1.f3a7f3a22d3639c28c689b2e320f3d60

Thanks for report.
Usually Here is the form for reports.

You can see the "Forms" button for all kinds of things on the top of the page.
You can use $ministatus command in the console and then screenshot player info.

Btw don't insult players anyway.. and don't tell them you are recording. some of them wont react but some will just turn it off.

Edited by CROdator

Thanks for recording a demo.

It seems that he has wallhack, there are no screenshots of him so there is no possible way of banning him!

@NDRocky You can also use the $report command in game, so admins will be notified ($report "3letters of the name" "Reason"). There is a screenshot command as well --> $pbss "3letters of the name", after a few seconds you can check the screenshot here yourself.

CROdator is right, don't tell them that you're recording them. if they understand English they will just turn it off. I've seen this happen a lot.

Edit:

Try to use the Forms. They are usually available as the first post.

Form.thumb.JPG.7779edcaac8ff1b390034a9027715edc.JPG

OR

Forms.JPG

Edited by Milad

Ah ok, I got it for next time. Thanks everyone! I've had a server of my own and with the rcon tool and website access i could find a players id and ip by looking it up, I'm not familiar with how it goes now, but thanks for the info, will do next time. :)

PS: that dude was hacking so obviously even after I told him multiple times he still went on, I was just provoking him a little. :P