Shooter8995

Little tweak for HC server

Hello :) 

Gotta say that you have the most amazing server ever.... I would like to suggest just to tweak the points from 600 on every kill to 100 if it's possible...since killstreaks are focused on kills....
It is a little tweak I hope you can get it done :) :) :)

2 hours ago, Shooter8995 said:

Gotta say that you have the most amazing server ever...

Hello mate. Thank you for that comment we do try to keep COD4 going and we do like that people enjoy our servers.

2 hours ago, Shooter8995 said:

I would like to suggest just to tweak the points from 600 on every kill to 100 if it's possible

What do you think about this @IJzzo and @leiizko ?? 

Thank you for your comments mate we will take them onboard.

Jay 

46 minutes ago, Mighty Jayster said:

Hello mate. Thank you for that comment we do try to keep COD4 going and we do like that people enjoy our servers.

Thank you for your comments mate we will take them onboard.

Jay 

Ur welcome ^^ ... This server is the closes to new cod 2019....It gives me the same feeling...I just hope that you guys get your whole community there :D I can offer to promote you on my yt channel even if I have 160 subs :) ... Also I was ESL player back in days when cod4 was competitive ^^ ... I could bring many people back to your server just if you approve ofc...and those people are legit no cheaters or hackers... :)

1 hour ago, Mighty Jayster said:

I think Leiizko did that so players do faster level up. And players demanded it unfortunately. I don't know about today but I guess the situation hasn't changed too much. On the other hand there exists so many HighXP servers now so it does maybe not matter so much anymore. What do you think @leiizko?

41 minutes ago, IJzzo said:

I think Leiizko did that so players do faster level up. And players demanded it unfortunately. I don't know about today but I guess the situation hasn't changed too much. On the other hand there exists so many HighXP servers now so it does maybe not matter so much anymore. What do you think @leiizko?

Well that's true...I mean it is an old game... You get like ak and m4 from start and you have decent guns and snipers too...it is easy to lvl up when you have so many servers high xp wise.... I want it to change just cause it is weird to see when you get like 3 kills combined it writes like 1800xp ... it doesn't feel rewarded as +100 or +10 back in softcore...Overall server quality is amazing no doubt...everything there is like-able for sure...it just needs that little touch :)

I'm thinking No score limit... If there is an aimboter in the game the score limit will be reached real soon! or if the teams are not balanced, same will happen...
I don't have anything to say about the time limit.

Also one suggestion: Is it possible to make some changes for the level ups? like adding some more levels (after reaching level 55 of course) ? it can keep the game more competitive especially between our regular players.

is there a way of giving longer spawns for players with ping of 300+  (mine is always around 360+ (this is normal on European Servers) and I have notice a number of Australian joining the server as well with similar pings)

10 hours ago, RedRose said:

is there a way of giving longer spawns for players with ping of 300+  (mine is always around 360+ (this is normal on European Servers) and I have notice a number of Australian joining the server as well with similar pings)

How in the world can you play with 300+ ping.. Switching from this server which I normally get like 140 ping to a server where I get less then 60  is night and day difference in this game. At 140 ping I have to lead like half an inch in front of players just to be able to hit them its ridiculous. Can't imagine what its like with 300+ 

9 hours ago, Rem-Chan said:

At 140 ping I have to lead like half an inch in front of players just to be able to hit them its ridiculous. Can't imagine what its like with 300+ 

This shouldn't be the case unless antilag is disabled. Did I?

22 hours ago, leiizko said:

Sure this can be changed. Was a bit much in my opinion too, but people seem'd to like it.

While on the topic any suggestions about score and time limits? 

Well I guess for score limit don't think that there should be any score limit...but time maybe... one map should be like no more then 10min long....think that is enough for regular player to catch at least above 20kills... and still enjoy the game...it is modded hc that feels like softcore to me :D That is why I stated that this server feels like new cod....also there is problem with some filmtweaks on server...it denies the users tweaks for some reason and applies servers...I mean there is a way to fix this by the user but I feel like I should report.... and dunno if you wanted to go promod stylish but on snipers there is sway when moving and when using acog...but not when standing still...either go with hold breath thingy or just set it up as promod no sway when moving....I mean it doesn't affect the game that much it just seems bit odd  :) .... and one more thing if it's possible to set up the map rotation...put all maps in and leave vote to skip map option so if we don't like it we can skip it... that's all for now... see you on the field ;) RorDie8995 out ^^ If you need any help or promotion just let me know :)

2 hours ago, IJzzo said:

This shouldn't be the case unless antilag is disabled. Did I?

It's not necessarily always like that, but I would say like 30% of kills, especially at long range I have to lead a bit to hit them. 

18 minutes ago, Rem-Chan said:

It's not necessarily always like that, but I would say like 30% of kills, especially at long range I have to lead a bit to hit them. 

Yeah. It's like that for me too

On 7/24/2019 at 4:26 PM, Rem-Chan said:

How in the world can you play with 300+ ping..

I got so use to playing with 260+ ping for years but the 360 ping is more challenging, especially with all the bombs etc coming at me all the time lol,.

On IceOps, i very rarely go positive but on the other servers, it a mix, depending on who is on and what weapon they use (rpg, grenade etc)

Urm Creek is big map and not so playable...People wouldn't enjoy it that much...However this map set could be in rotation...Rotation maps: Ambush,Backlot,Bloc,Crash,Crossfire,District,Downpour,Overgrown,Pipeline,Showdown,Strike,Wet Work,Broadcast and Chinatown... I think that most people would agree with the list ass long as you leave vote to skip map....but only to admin...since there will be trolling a lot with that....

I agree with @Shooter8995. however, there are some maps that reduce the number of players way more than usual. I disagree with Creek, downpour and wet work. Here are the reasons:

Creek: worst map ever! it is not playable...

Downpour: I just hate it and know a lot of other players hate it too (Not a good logic though xD)

Wet work: Bcoz of the constant shower of grenades

Bloc, Chinatown, Overgrown and Pipeline are fine and big enough... Maybe we can add the voting system again?

@Milad Well for wet work you are right...I forgot on nade spam :D ... but downpour is not that bad,maybe on tdm but on domination is not...maybe mix maps and modes that suit that maps...that could be good...however all in all we need more maps that's for sure....constant rotation of 4 maps is boring when there is more maps to play...and adding voting system for all players is kinda wrong opinion,voting only can work if  it's "fake" and then admin can see how many votes there is for certain map and then change it....otherwise it will be whole a lot of mess...

3 hours ago, Milad said:

I agree with @Shooter8995. however, there are some maps that reduce the number of players way more than usual. I disagree with Creek, downpour and wet work. Here are the reasons:

Creek: worst map ever! it is not playable...

Downpour: I just hate it and know a lot of other players hate it too (Not a good logic though xD)

Wet work: Bcoz of the constant shower of grenades

Bloc, Chinatown, Overgrown and Pipeline are fine and big enough... Maybe we can add the voting system again?

yea i agree with you, also i am transfering what the most of players in the server ask me daily :) due to the lack of active admins

@leiizko Urm...just off topic that is currently here... general question about the mod that is running at server....I don't know am I crazy or what but with this mod every wall is penetrable.....I was playing promod before and I know which wall is and which is not...here almost everything is penetrable...is that how it supposed to be or it is just a bug in the mod?