Sign in to follow this  
Shooter8995

Report for T_O_M

Recommended Posts

Players' name:

T_O_M

Players' PlayerID:

2310346615802270032

Server:

Hardcore_HighXP

Please describe what happened: 

He was getting over 100 kills and many accused him of wallhacking...but it is not wallhacking it is modified files for the game to get custom mods in...so he was using skins for soldiers as you can see in photos,also for granades and else....that doesn't count as aim cheating hardly but it is still cheating cause it gives him better visual overall...so similar to wh just he can't see trough walls...

Proof:

241118718_Usingskinsforsoldiersandetc.rar or T_O_M0009.jpgT_O_M0008.jpg

Edited by Shooter8995

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

T_O_M0003.jpg

This pic is better not walls but it give advantage banned for 1 day as a warning to remove it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry didnt realise there was a rule against skins on this server? dont use them for any kind of visual enhancement, only because i think it makes the game look better... where in the server rules does it state no skins allowed?? im clearly not hacking and can achieve the same number of kills per game skins or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all gun skins, player model skins, and sky skin removed. games files back to stock. should really update the rules to state that skins arent allowed though. and never intended to have any kind of advantage over others for using them.

Untitled-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, T O M said:

sorry didnt realise there was a rule against skins on this server? dont use them for any kind of visual enhancement, only because i think it makes the game look better... where in the server rules does it state no skins allowed?? im clearly not hacking and can achieve the same number of kills per game skins or not.

Well....You modify the files to get skins working...so that counts as hacking...and you can achieve same number of kills...but not every time when you play....cause with skins you see clearly everyone but without you can't see all the people....either way it counts as cheating or hacking since you are changing the files....Like I said on my report you are not cheating like real cheat...you use skins that can give you advantage over other players..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, T O M said:

all gun skins, player model skins, and sky skin removed. games files back to stock. should really update the rules to state that skins arent allowed though. and never intended to have any kind of advantage over others for using them.

Untitled-1.jpg

There is no need for rule to have skins or not....Everything that is not default from game counts as cheating...For time you've spent in this game you should know that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rami said:
  Hide contents

T_O_M0003.jpg

This pic is better not walls but it give advantage banned for 1 day as a warning to remove it 

good decision...that was my intent just to give him a warning...he is fair player overall just made a mistake...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this