Sign in to follow this  
T O M

Stats Rank Number 1

So I mainly play a pretty try hard style, and i'm always going for the most frags/best k/d per game with that aim of becoming the highest stats rank i can.

Slowly i'm working my way up the ranks (currently 27 out of 3600) but noticed that the rank leaders displayed at the end of the game never really changes. They seem to just be players who have been on the server only a few times and managed to get a high k/d in one game, Not consistently.

Do these scores stay forever? Do they get removed? Will i ever get a chance to be rank number one?:thumbsup:

And if anyone can explain to me how the 'trueskill rating' is calculated that would be much appreciated. 

T O M.

To stay on the leaderboards you need to be active on the server. After period of inactivity your rank gets hidden and if you stay inactive for longer, it gets deleted. 

There is also a entry barrier so people can't get first rank just with one good game. 

So yes, if you keep playing good you will get your chance.

Trueskill is based off your wins and loses. You win, you gain rating and vice versa. It does take account of your performance as well. This is not something that is relialable in tdm matches so don't worry about it. Leaderboards are kda based anyway.