Shooter8995

Add more maps maybe?

Well I've been playing the game very much recently and saw many request for the maps....Here is my suggestion...Rotation maps: Ambush,Backlot,Bloc,Crash,Crossfire,District,Downpour,Overgrown,Pipeline,Showdown,Strike,Broadcast and Chinatown... Constant rotation...what you think about it?

Edited by Shooter8995

The whole rotation is good but a couple of remarks are necessary to be done:

1) I don't think Broadcast appeals to me, especially if there're 30+ players online. Its entrances are too shor and narrow so it turns into a meat grinder sometimes. That's not a very good situation, as for me.

2) Pipeline is too moody imo :D
3) Showdown correlates to the point 1) I've mentioned above. It's not much fun for 30+ players - especially for a hardcore server you have.

My verdict: Ambush, Backlot, Bloc, Crash, Crossfire, District, Downpour, Overgrown, Pipeline, Strike and Chinatown are fine in any order you like.

Edited by Marabouto

6 hours ago, Marabouto said:

The whole rotation is good but a couple of remarks are necessary to be done:

1) I don't think Broadcast appeals to me, especially if there're 30+ players online. Its entrances are too shor and narrow so it turns into a meat grinder sometimes. That's not a very good situation, as for me.

2) Pipeline is too moody imo :D
3) Showdown correlates to the point 1) I've mentioned above. It's not much fun for 30+ players - especially for a hardcore server you have.

My verdict: Ambush, Backlot, Bloc, Crash, Crossfire, District, Downpour, Overgrown, Pipeline, Strike and Chinatown are fine in any order you like.

Well yeah...it's ok to express your opinion...that is why I created this so everyone could add something...the main point is just to get more maps :)

More maps would be good and it seems to be a topic of hot discussion here at the minute. 

Maps that play completely fine:

-Ambush -Backlot -Crash -Crossfire -District -Strike     

(not currently in rotation but i think should be) -Chinatown -Overgrown

Maps that have issues but if there is a large agreement on them then should be added or kept:

-Bloc, sniper campfest and doesn't suit everyone's play-style.

-Broadcast, works okay but is one of my least favourite maps in current rotation.

-Creek, not sure why everyone hates on this map, but from my experience it plays well.

-Downpour, the rain and dull feeling is off putting to a lot of players and ruins the enjoyment of the map.

-Pipeline, much like creek a lot of people seem to dislike this map, but i don't have any issues with it.

-Vacant, works okay but again is one of my least favourite maps in current rotation.

Maps that don't work or play well:

-Bog, one of my favourite maps, but doesn't suit large players numbers due to nade spam, airstrikes etc.

-Countdown, spawn traps are far too easy .

-Killhouse, far too small.

-Shipment, far too small.

-Showdown, too small.

-Wetwork, constant nade spam.

These are just my opinions however i feel like they also reflect a large percentage of the community, but let me know what you guys think :) 

T O M

14 hours ago, Shooter8995 said:

Well yeah...it's ok to express your opinion...that is why I created this so everyone could add something...the main point is just to get more maps :)

Yea, that's exactly the point of the discussion. Even 1-2 more maps would've been nice I suppose.