• Nickname:
    KevinG17
  • Your PlayerID:
  • Ban type:
    Permanent
  • Ban reason:
    "Wallhack"
  • What happened:
    Everything started when I was playing in the Obscurity server, i played it for like two hours or one and a half, and everything was normal, I had some talk with two admins and had fun while playing until I got banned in a killhouse lobby, I don't know what exactly the admin that banned me saw because I'm not using any sort of cheat or things that gives me advantage also i didn't even thought that there were hacks in 1.8 version. Anyway, I didn't use anything that gives me advantages such as cheats, or injector etc, If my screenshots folder are needed I'm always available to send them.

I'll be waiting for replies ^^

Best Regards, Kevin.

- I forgot to mention that I also applied to become a member 3 days ago, only an idiot would cheat with a pending member application, i think that justifies me a little bit :bounce:

Edited by Keeeevin
Grammar mistakes

Wait wait wait, the one hacking it's you then, if i was hacking you wouldn't see that spectating me because without the files you can't see those, things are two now.

1: You had your hacks ON and thought i was using them.

2: You're just abusing your powers.

That's impossible because i wasn't using hacks, and i swear i'm clean, i don't even know where u took that "Hook" thing from....

Download the file and open with Wordpad/Notepad as your ID matches the screenshot... If you wanted to be a Admin/Member you'd know we can take screenshots of what you see.. So don't try to blame me for hacking when the screenshot is clearly yours.

This makes no sense, i'm not lying just to get unbanned, look now i won't care if i'm going to get unbanned or banned, but i would like to let you know that i weren't hacking for real, now have a good day everyone.

That's what I'm saying too, Why would I hack with a pending member application? ((Not admin tho.)) I started playing IceOps servers Years ago, and never got banned for hacking.

Also, if I was hacking I won't be that low at playing.

Vanzy was watching you and was taking the screenshots of you, Clearly you must've been hacking as we don't ban players without proof.

I got kind of sad when you got banned since you were hacking and I wanted to beat you some more ^^

Well, Detective Conan got me then, At least we had fun.

Anyway, I don't think permanent bans are for this type of situations, everyone learns from mistakes, so why a hacking player can't get a chance again? I don't think he's going to hack again.

Years of playing and I get Permanently banned for a stupid mistake i did, Everyone has a different opinion, mine says i deserve an another chance.

Sorry but if you read our Rule for Ban Appeals, it clearly states ' Bans for cheating will NOT be lifted. '

And I do think that a Permanent ban is more than enough for someone that was caught hacking, Because once a hacker always a hacker in my book ^^

I think I'll keep it as it comes in handy when banning hackers.

Took you long enough to admit you were hacking though and trying to blame someone else- Was pretty funny in my book xD

@Keeeevin

No one blames you for no reason. If you did it, admit and do not aggravate your situation (free lesson for the future xD).

12 hours ago, Kenai said:

Guess you got mad playing against me and thought I was cheating so you activated yours? xD

I thought so too. Because he was outraged that the game was not in his favor. And then he turned on the cheat and restarted the game.

I understand that you wanted to show that you are not an ordinary guy, but we would have noticed without it. There will always be someone who plays better than you, there is nothing wrong with that.