• Nickname:
    [AX] Shaky
  • Your PlayerID:
  • Ban type:
    Permanent
  • Ban reason:
    Wallhack
  • What happened:
    Hey!, I recently started playing on ur iceops HC TDM server today for my first time after ive heard my clan owner talk about it, so i wanted to try it out, i was playing for around 1 hour until the first report came in where people called me out for cheating, 1 of the admins came on had a talk with me over discord and we fixed things up and agreed i didnt use any kind of cheats. After this i kept playing and kept having fun killing people, I got thrown comments on me in game and more and more, after awhile someone decided to film my movement and sent it to an admin where nothing happened as it was clean and nothing to worry about as everything had a explanation, i kept playing, second admin came on and recorded my movement the same video the other admin got sent, but this admin had 2 videos, 1 video that decided the ban for me using wallhack, all my screenshots are clear (10 of them) My conclusion if necessary, I have been playing this game for around 7 years, been in multiple clans been playing multiple scrims for high tier clans such as MSG back in time, my playstyle is that i rush people and hear sounds, yes i soundwhore.. I prefire corners even if theres noone there, i throw nades, i use radars, i use killstreak, i use everything that can be in my advantage, I went afk to eat, and when i came back i was banned for Wallhacking, which didnt make any sense for me, I also have some screenshots i can send in private, obviously nothing important just some known people / owners telling I dont cheat, and thats just how i play.I would like the ban revoked, not up to me i know, but ty for reading my explanation. In my clan i have over 800+ clear screenshots of me playing.
Edited by Shaky
tdm not ffa

Here are both the demos that were taken by me and another player in 2 seperate games.

You were blaitently aiming at people directly through the wall with no knowledge of there location and no uav to show said location, as for the screenshots being clear they can be bypassed to show a clear screen instead of the hacks that show on the users screen.

shakywh_dm_1.56c19c691a48d18004f14d396139626d

shaky_dm_1.2ebaddd55bea6e4f620dd55f43ce58a9

I understand the opinions and ur choices, dont take me wrong, but from my perspective, thats what i do, regularly, all my clips are like that, no matter what server i play on.

This has nothing to do with this, but ill throw it in anyway. https://gyazo.com/2547d2ae33490a092ac5d58742927430

I soundwhore, i hear sounds, i ehar footsteps, i prefire corners, some of the clips are fishy i agree i for sure agree, but at the same time I wouldnt say this is enough proof from my perspective, More i wont say as i dont have anything to do with what ur choice is, just want another chance and I wouldnt waste all my time for this, Ive been banned from multiple servers for my playstyle, just want 1 server I truely can play on.

Dear, @Shaky

Thank you for your Appeal, I've unbanned you due to insufficient proof though if you're using something to hear footsteps better (Something that's banned on Promod) other than Headphones or high volume I'd suggest not using it as this will happen a lot.

If you have any trouble connecting back to the server let us know.

-IceOps Staff

@Shaky @Kenai unbanned you with the knowledge that you would fix the smoke bug. I already explained to you what the bug is and how to fix it so I'm going to say it here publicly as well so everyone knows. If you have Ambient occlusion enabled in the Nvidia control panel you will have outlines of everything in game through smoke. Sorta like a wallhack. 

You told me you turned it off, please don't turn it back on while playing on our servers. Thanks.