TheCommunist

TheCommunist's Ban Appeal

No one asked you anything vanzy. 

I'm offended by what you're saying

Proxict is a new member who got the rights, give the stupid rights to abuse them.

L2P the game.

I'm ending this debate because it doesn't make sense with dicks.

This is a recording of the Crossfire demo:

You first killed @Jaisu through the smoke, then you continued shooting on me, following me all along. You even went up with your crosshair when I was climbing on the car, making is super blatant.
If you weren't following me so perfectly even when I was climbing higher above the ground level, I might even have thought that you were just wallbanging bottom hotel, but that clearly wasn't the case.

Edited by ProXicT

I want see ur lucky kills.

Show me man. Ur kills like multihack, onetap headshots all time.

continues to see a video about me and I sue you.

it insults me that you call me a cheater, just you who are new and beginner, show me your experience, you just a young cheater who got the rights and has no such experience, I'll talk to you everywhere and iceops for employing admins who abuse inexperienced

You can watch the demo for yourself if you want to see my kills. You can also subscribe to my twitch channel where I'm streaming from time to time. But this topic is about you, not about me.
If you wish, you can create your own topic about me. Feel free to use the demos I posted. If you want, I can also provide you with over a thousand more demos of me (not even exaggerating).

Apparently, you are still missing the fact that me being not very active on this forum doesn't mean that I am not active in the game in general. I am also an admin on different servers and my main focus is promod, not openwarfare. Sorry to disappoint you in this respect.

You're absolutely using either wallhack, esp, No-Smoke, or are abusing the Nvidia ambient occlusion bug. There is no justification for the kills you got other then that. Stop acting like you're innocent here, you're not and you know it lmfao. Just stop. Anyone with any form of intelligence can see this you are not fooling anyone here.

you are a good dick, you haven't asked any questions, fuck you

a bunch of dicks here

go to hell you fuckers fucking
cheaters are you, fuck you

I'll talk you everywhere

im clear and u say me cheater? fuck u idiots 

fuck u MORONS