• Nickname:
    TheCommunist
  • Your PlayerID:
  • Ban type:
    Permanent
  • Ban reason:
    Nosmoke
  • What happened:
    I said cheater (admin proxict) and he angry and BAN me for NOSMOKE, my steam acc older than him and games too (10y+) he angry and abuse rights and ban me. I want unban. Thanks

Here is the demo, I don't know why the demos can't be downloaded from sourcebans as usual, so I am re-uploading them here.

As I have already stated in the shoutbox, you calling me a cheater had nothing to do with me banning you. Frankly, I am quite used to being called a cheater, given my fairly long experience with CoD4, so I didn't give a damn when you called me a cheater. You just raised my attention when you killed me through smoke from top ruins while the street was smoked and I was crossing the top street, running into B. You shot on me 3 times and missed me twice, but you were clearly following me. There was no way you could have seen me (if you had smoke that is).

Then you killed another guy on overgrown also through smoke, so I banned you.

You can see both of these incidents in the demos.

Now, I have no reason to abuse my admin rights, I am just trying to keep the game off of cheaters, toxic players and chronic laggers.
The game is getting less and less populated and the last thing I want is to decrease the number of nice and legit players who are still playing this game.

Regards,

ProXicT.

TheCommunist.rar

My game is clear, nice corruption :) I've been playing fps games longer than you, I have successes in CS for long time, Progaming clans in CZ, i doesnt want lost my cheap steam acc....man, i have COD on steam acc, no cheat no VAC...my acc clear

Your level of ignorance is rendering me speechless. There is no point of you telling us how long you've been playing FPS games. We have evidence of you aiming at people through smoke and killing them. These shots are not lucky shots as one can get while spraying common spots, these are very blatantly shots where you used some sort of no-smoke.

If you have any other explanation to how is that you were following me through smoke on Crossfire and the other players on Overgrown, rather than that you've used no-smoke or any other kind of cheat allowing you to see through the smoke, I am open to hearing it. But all I've got from you so far is a shower of insults and nothing constructive, which is also suggesting to me that you have no reasonable explanation.

Don't try to fool me by saying that you use headphones. I also use headphones (reference monitors with a very expensive audio interface), but even with this expensive audio setup, I can't hear people running across the map. Simply because that is not possible in CoD4.

Reviewed the Overgrown demo once more and my opinion still stays the same. Even here there was little to no chance that you could have heard him. There were airstrikes all around you, you were walking, introducing footstep sounds into the overall sounds, weapon sounds etc.

To make it easier for the others to see, here is a recording of the moment I'm talking about:

https://youtu.be/ZHn11Bun1lo

Also, your movement and thought process are telling me that you don't have a very long experience with CoD4. And if you do, it's still very far away from anything you could even remotely call "progaming".

Edited by ProXicT

ur rank on this site ˇTHE NEW GUYˇ and u say great experience with the game? and i ask you to delete the video on youtube, you do not have permission for this, I did not give it to you, Copyright man.....stop calling me a cheater, im clear player and older player than u, a little respect man

As to your previous replies, how can you be so sure how far away from you the player was when you couldn't see him?
Do you have any evidence of me using an aimbot?
Can you stop insulting me so you wouldn't embarrass yourself by showing even more how immature you are?
I based my ban on the two pieces of evidence I posted, so yes, I believe you're cheating.

If you were that good as you say you are, and if you have so much of an experience with the game, you must have come across so many accusations that you'd be already immune to them.

You have no copyright to the content shown in the video, so no, the video will stay there.
GIven your presentation here and the way you express yourself, I highly doubt that you're older than me. And you talking about respect? Please...

Do you know what VAC is? Do you know what steam is?

VAC is VALVE ANTI CHEAT

when somebody cheating in games on steam he gets vac.

do i have there vac?

NO I HAVE NOT.

U only kid with rights. And abuse rights !

I am older than you man, You want to see me live or something??

u have maybe 15-20y

I'm finishing this debate, the only one who's here cheater is you

I'll talk to you about abuse of rights everywhere

I don't care about your steam account. What I care about is cheaters in this game. And the demos are evidence of you cheating, so I don't know what you're still arguing about.

6 minutes ago, CROdator said:

Well, at that overgrown smoke situation you can see a guy enter the smoke, killing him can be even accounted to luck.

At which point can you see -Pajovec through the smoke?

Here is the demo with r_showLightGrid enabled

Edited by ProXicT

Before the smoke fully spreads you can see upper body enter the smoke few meters away from the window.
Its barely visible, but it's possible he noticed it.

Watch it in slow motion.

Edited by CROdator

4 minutes ago, CROdator said:

Before the smoke fully spreads you can see upper body enter the smoke few meters away from the window.
Its barely visible, but it's possible he noticed it.

Watch it in slow motion. 

Yep, you're right, I can see a glimpse of -Pajovec entering the smoke. But he didn't react to that. He reacted way later when the smoke was already fully spread and as @TheCommunist claims, he killed him because he could hear him.

You buried yourself. It was definitely impossible to hear the sound of footsteps. But you started talking about sounds because you didn’t find a suitable argument and deceived without thinking. It follows that you have something to hide. Purely my opinion.